*2 YEARS LATER*

*2 years later*

Lucy pov

I was awaken by my alarm clock.I jumped out of bed remembering this is a very special day.I hopped in the shower and came out in ten minutes seeing Alex was Still asleep.

''Alex you dumb ass wake up!''Yes I swear know thanks to my best friend Alex.I have changed alot since I left 'them'.I hate having to say One direction!.I dyed my hair dark purple, pink and red.I have about 6 tattoos and I have a pierced belly button.Alex still has Ginger hair but with highlights of blue.She has ten tattoos and has a pierced eyebrow.I shook her and she finally woke up.

''Alex today our boss is telling us which famous person we are teaching to dance!''She jumped out of bed and got changed into a tank top and leggings.I changed into shorts and a crop top.

''I hope it is a cute celeb!''I rolled my eyes.

''Alex man you shit head that's disgusting!''She laughed and we ran into our car to work.I saw our boss look at us happily.This better be good man.

''Ladies,you have actually managed to get here on time once!''We smirked.Our boss was not mean and arrogant.She was funny and kind.

''Yo Dude 'sup!''Said Alex.I chuckled.

''I have a big surprise for you guys!Lucy you are gonna be very happy!''I grinned.I hope it is a good singer.

''You guys are helping out in the new one direction song'The best song ever'You two are helping out with the dancing and acting!''My smirk dropped

Please stick a fork in my neck!

What the hell.Suddenly I saw 5 familiar boys walk in with two girls.Holy shit it is one direction and Eleanor and Dani!

''Lucy,Alex meet Liam,Louis,Niall,Zayn and Harry!''I saw Alex get furious.

''Hey you Styles are you the one who broke my best friends hear-!''I shut her up by covering her mouth.I forced a smile and rolled my eyes.

''OK lets get to work!''Me and Alex got onto the dance floor and showed them what we had to do.I was about to run into the toilets when someone grabbed my arm.Eleanor!

''Lucy I know who you are!''I smirked.

''What are you talking about?!''She looked pissed.

''OK If you know who I am.What is my favourite colour?''

''Red!''

''Who is my brother?''

''Jason!''

''What colour is my real hair!''

''Brown!''

''Fine I am THE Lucy Kate Hale!But don't tell the others!''She nodded and hugged me.We came out and Zayn kept on staring at me.

''Yo you with the afro quiff.Quit staring at my friend. She has A life!''He blushed.

''No Alex he is just jealous He can't find another better looking girl than me!''I said and he glared.

''Shut up Asshole!''I stared at him.Did this bitch just swear at me!

''You shut the fuck up you dirty little bastard!You calling me an asshole look at yourself ,you retard!''I was about to punch him when Alex stopped me.

''Let me do it!''I smirked.She raised her fist and aimed it at his jaw.We laughed.

''Not so tough know are you Malik!''We chuckled and stuck or middle fingers up at him!He stood there and I saw El and Dani looking up at me shocked.She walked over to me.

''Why did you do that?!''She hissed

''The normal Lucy I Know would never do that!''Well

''I'm not that normal Lucy any more.I have changed.I have 6 tattoos.A pierced belly button and have dyed my hair.I have changed,I am more tough and can stick up for myself and If you don't like that then tough!''I ran off and Me and Bella rode home!When we got home I started crying.I hadn't cried for ages.Alex rushed to me and rubbed my back.

''Lucy don't cry!Please.What happened!?''I sobbed.

''I thought they were out of my lives but they came back in.They mess everything up!''I got up and ran into my room.

Alex pov

That's it next time I see those five devil faces I am going to kill them.I heard a knock on the door.I peeped through the hole and saw nobody was there.I picked up a pocket knife and BB Gun and waited for someone to come.Suddenly five boys came rushing in and I shot them and they all screamed.I got the dirty blonde one in his neck.That must of hurt.I don't care they hurt my best friend.Louis started screaming murder and said he didn't get to write his will.I saw Lucy come downstairs with red puffy eyes.It looked like she was crying alot. I stared at the boys.

''Do you see why she is crying.Because of you guys!''They all looked guilty.I turned to see Lucy crying even more.

''ALEX GRACIE BROOKS MORGAN AND YOU BOYS CLEAN THIS ROOM UP NOW AND IF YOU DON'T IN 5 MINUTES YOU WILL ALL GET A PUNCH FORM ME EXCEPT FOR ALEX!''They boys looked shocked.I smirked.We cleaned the whole room and Lucy came downstairs without make up.Bad mistake the boys stared at her an recognised her.She wasn't wearing her normal dark make up.

''Lucy is that you?''Zayn I think said.She nodded and started crying again.

''Why did you change?''The Louis boy said.She shrugged.

''Lucy the moment you moved out of our lives it was the most saddest think ever you changed our world!''

Lucy pov

WHAT!?!?!?!?!

FLASHBACK

''I -I love you Lucy.The way you smile and Light up my world.They way you flip your hair and your face gets red when you get angry.The way you blush when you are shy.The way you start crying.The way you care for others and not just about yourself.I love you Lucy!''

FLASHBACK OVER

Before I knew it I ran into Zayn's arms.

A/N

HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD SHE GO WITH ZAYN OR NOT VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW

KEIRA423;-))