THE FIGHT!!

Alex POV

I walked down the stairs and saw Zayn sitting on the sofa watching the tele.

''Zayn?''I asked as he moved his head around to me.

''mmh''He answered.well nice answer!

''Did you still date the Perrie girl after Lucy left!''I asked curiously.He clenched his fists.

''What is it to you!?''He questioned as he got up from his feet.

''Well she is my best friend so I have the right to know if you really are sorry.''I exclaimed.He pushed me the wall.

''I said drop the subject!''Oh did this bastard just push me.

''Get your filthy hands of me Malik if you want to keep them!''He chuckled sarcasticly.I went walking to the door but stopped by his comment.

''You can't beat me up.Your a GIRL!''I turned around and banged him to the wall several times.

''Do I still fight like a girl if I can do this!''I grabbed his head and put him into a head lock while he bit my arm.

''AGHH!''I screamed and in less than a minute we were fighting like animals.

Lucy POV

I got up from the bed to go down and heard loud shouts.

''Niall let me GO!''Alex shouted.

''Calm down.Please!''Niall tried to stop Alex from ripping Zayn's head of.

WAIT ZAYN..

I stood by the door and saw Zayn being held back by Louis and Liam.I walked up to Zayn.

''Zayn stop!''I ordered but he didn't.

''Baby do it for me!''I whispered looking into his eyes.He suddenly stopped.

''DON'T LUCY HE IS TRYING TO HYPNOTISE YOU!''Alex shouted while Niall was whispering things into her ears.I suddenly felt a cramp in my stomach and water trickled down my legs.

''Guys..........................!''