Shopping!

Lucy POV

I woke up after a long sleep getting ready to go shopping.I tried waking up Zayn.

''Zayn wake up!''I shouted but he still stayed asleep.

''OMG ZAYN I THINK I'M GETTING THE CHILD!''I shouted and Zayn shot out of bed.

''Joking you wouldn't wake up!''He frowned but pulled me into a long kiss.

''Oh my gawd guys you need to go shopping!''I heard Niall and Alex say from downstairs.I got up and changed quickly and went down waiting for Zayn.

''Hey honey how are you doing?''Asked Dani.

''UM Fine what about you?!''She shrugged and put a plate of pancakes infront of me.

''Mm mm these smell nice!''I picked them up and ate them quickly.Zayn came down and kissed me on the cheek.

''You smell nice Zayn!''I shouted which startled him.

''Come on.We need to go!''We walked out and sat in the car.We arrived and Zayn picked up the biggest trolley.I walked in and I saw some One Direction bibs.

''I want that Zayn!''He picked it up and put it in the trolley.We finally bought everything and Zayn looked tired.#

''Awww is little Zayn tired!''He nodded and smiled weakly.

''How can you have so much energy even when you are pregnant!?''I shrugged and walked of as Zayn bought everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got home and Zayn said that he wanted to sleep.I went upstairs with him and sat on the bed.

''Zayn?''I said.

'',Mmm!''He answered while opening his eyes.

''Did you want the child to be a girl or boy?''He grinned.

''A boy actually.It would be easier!''I smiled and kissed his head.

''I love you Zayn!''

''I love you too Lucy.With all my heart!''