knocked out!

Lucy POV
Our two weeks ate over and me and Zayn are in the airport waiting for the guys to pick us up.I flipped my hair back and saw Louis with Kyle and he had a scared look on his face with Alex.I ran up to them.

"Kyle!", Zayn hugged Kyle and wasn't letting him go.I coughed.

"Its my turn!" I took him and greeted everyone else.We sat in the car and nobody had said a word.We got home and I went to have a bath.

Alex POV

I saw Zayn give me a death glare and by the look of it he knew what Kyle had said.He walked up to me.

"What the hell did you teach Kyle!" He shouted.He grabbed my wrist and I elbowed him in his stomach.We started fighting and I had enough.I got my fit and put my full strength on it and knocked Zayn out.He fell to the floor.I realised I just made Zayn unconscience.I gasped and Lucy came into the room.

I'm Dead!

Lucy POV

I Walked into the living room and saw Alex punch Zayn and he fell fainted.I pushed Alex and grabbed Zayn's hand.

"Zayn baby,wake up!" I shook him and he still didn't move. Alex put her hand on my shoulder but I moved it away.

"Why Alex does everything need to be about you!" I shouted.She moved back.

"I'm sorry alright!" She answered.

"Why,Why the hell do you take everything so far all the time!" I questioned her.I pulled out my phone and called 999.Kyle was with El right know.I glared at Alex and she looked ashamed.I heard sirens and they came to take Zayn away.I was about to go on the van when somebody stopped me.

"Soory ma'am you can't go!" He told me.

"Move please you have to let me!" I felt tears roll down my face and Louis payed them to let me in.

Alex is so gonna be dead when Zayn wakes up!