Drunk

Lucy POV

We got home and me and Zayn postponed our date to tomorrow as Louis insisted we all go to a club. Liam drove and as we got there we saw fans.We ran into the club and ordered. We all asked for a drink except for Liam who asked for a sprite as he didn't wanna get Drunk.

I was so wasted.I felt someone dance with me and I turned around but the alcohol took over me and all I saw was a blurred figure.We started to kiss and Liam said it was time to get home.I noticed that the 'stranger' had followed me back home.We started kissing and it turned into a make out session.....

___________________________

Lucy POV

I woke up and my head felt dizzy.I turned around and saw Zayn sleeping next to me.OMG.The stranger was Zayn and I just made out with him.I shook Zayn awake.

''Zayn wake up!''He fluttered his eyes open.

''Do you remember what happened last night?''His eyes widened.

''Oh shit Lucy!''He jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.I copied after him.As I got downstairs everyone was staring at me.

''What!''They all shrugged and went back to eating breakfast.I hope I don't end up pregnant.I saw Zayn walk into the kitchen and he smile.

''I'm sorry Lucy!''I shrugged

''It's Ok!''He smiled and hugged me.We went on our date that day and it was Amazing.We had a blast and we forgot about what happened last night.

*A month later*

We sat down to eat.I saw Alex whisper something in Niall's ear and they both giggled.Oh yeah Naill and Alex got together.I popped the chicken in my mouth but soat it out and ran into the toilet to be sick.I felt someone lift my hair up.I saw Zayn with a worried expression.

''Are you ok Lucy?''I nodded.I probably have my eating disorder back.

''I probably Have my eating disorder back but I can get rid of it!''I walked back into the kitchen and everyone was in a deep conversation.

OKAY...............

###############################

What the hell is happening to me .I'm vomiting and being sick .I'm sure it's not eating disorder .I'm defiantly not pregnant because I haven't had......

Wait I have had 'It' With Zayn. Oh my god.

''Alex El Dani come upstairs right now please!''They all rushed upstairs.

''What's wrong!''I felt tears run down my face.

''I-I think I-I'm Pregnant!''They all came up to me and hugged me.

''Do you wanna have it checked?''I nodded and we all rushed to the hospital.

########################################

We came out the doctors and there is only one word to describe what is wrong with me.

...............

A/N HEY GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW THX