Kidnappers say what

Harry pov

What had we just done.We just kidnapped a girl.I looked at her crying silently.

''It's Ok love,We aren't gonna hurt you!''Her greeny and greyish eyes stared into mine.

''THAN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KIDNAPP ME!''She shouted.

''We know what you do !''I pulled her sleeve to reveal scars.I felt her arm.Oh my god it was skin and bone.I let go quickly.

''What do you eat?''

Lucy pov

''What do you eat?''I flinched at the sound of his voice.There was oly one thing I ate.Oreos.Wait there were some in my bag.I looked around to see Niall stuffing his face with them.I ran up to him and pulled the packet.

''YOU NEARLY FINISHED THEM.THIS IS THE ONLY THINK I EAT!''I shouted at him while he whimpered.

''Li Lucy took the bicuits!''Liam sighed and handed Niall another.I slouched down on the floor and louis came to sit next to me.He pulled down my hood and his hands traced my kneck.

''Who's Troy?''NO no no.

flashback

''you worthless peice of shit!''He shouted at me and pulled my ear.He slapped my face.

''Please Troy!I thought you loved me!''I was hopeless

''Nobody loves you not your Dad or anyone.You are all alone!''

flashback over

I burst into tears and zayn came to comfort me.

''Please don't hurt me .I'm fat and ugly peice of shit!''I screamed scared if one of them was gonna hurt me.They looked shocked at my reaction.Zayn pulled me into a tight hug.I was surprised I hugged him back.

''You are not fat or ugly you are beautiful!''I smiled weakly as we came up to a big house.Zayn lifted me in his arms as if I was light as feather.They led me inside.

''Do you wanna sleep.We can't let you go.!''I stared at him in shock.Kidnappers say what?What if they try to do something.Liam took me to my room and I fell asleep straight away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up lying on my front.I got out the bed and looked at myself in the mirror.Hang on.When I got kidnapped I was wearing a pink jacket with legging.Now I was wearing a grey top with red legging.I stormed downstairs.

''EVERYONE GET HERE IN A FUCKING LINE!''I screamed as the came into the living room and looked nervous.

''Now I wan't the truth.Who got me changed.''Harry looked nervous.He raised his hand.I came up to him and pushed him but he didn't move.Wow he was so fit,and strong.I wonder I he works out.

''Really you think i'm fit?''Harry exclaimed Shit did I say that out loud.I ran into the kitchen.I remembere how I used to long to meet one direction.Who thought they were gonna kidnapp me.

''Are you gonna eat!''I shook my head.All of them looked at me in disbeleif.

''Yes you are!''Liam took out a frying pan and cooked an egg.I was hungry but did not wanna admit it.I was already so fat.He layed the plate infront of me and I pushed it away.

''Luce if you don't eat I will shove it in your mouth!''Louis was by far the scariest .I picked up the fork and ate half the plate.I looked at my stomach,It looked fatter.I ran into the toilet.

''Where are you going!''Harry sprinted after me I shut the door and lifted the toilet seat and forced myself to be sick.Suddenly the door burst open.All of them looked scared.

''Lucy I am gonna ask you once ok?Do you have a eating disorder!''Liam was so nosey I nodded slowly and burst onto tears.Harry picked me and took me in the living room and placed me on his lap.

''Ssh it's gonna be ok!''I smiled at harry and I started to like him.Maybe more than I thought.

Harry pov

She fell asleep in my arms.She was so pretty I stroked her hair.Ten minuites later she woke up and ran upstairs.I actually had feelings for her but was to scared to admit it.She was amazing and I think I like like her.

lucy pov

''Lucy come down stairs we are going shops!''Louis' voice boomed up the stairs.I ran down and Harry pulled my waiste.He smiled at me.I stared into his green eyes they were beutiful.I played with his curls and he storked my jaw.

''How dare you hazzah I thought we had a thing!''I saw louis shocked.I pulled away from Harry and and ran into the van.He slouched down next to me and smiled his dazzling smile.I looked at his lips they looked perfect.He realised me looking and them.He leaned in towards my face.He kiseed me on the lips.I let go and started crying.I can't beleive I just done that.How about if he startes to abuse me becasue I kissed him.

''Luce babe whats wrong!''Harry looked worreid

''Please I'm sorry I kissed you!''

''I loved that kiss!''Did he just wow.I am totally fangirling inside.Suddenly Niall came in holding A 1D poster saying I love you Harry.That was mine.I pulled it out his hands and blushed when harry laughed.

''Shut up Harry,If either of you say anything to-''Louis and liam walked in laughing.

''That is halarious!''I pushed past them and sat back down next to Harry.H put his arm around my shoulder.I was gonna pay them back and I knew exactly how.

''Are we there yet?''I felt like we had been in the van for ages.When we stopped someone lifted me up and placed me in the trolley.

''You are so not serious''i stared into Liam's eyes.GREAT SHOPPING WITH MY KIDNAPPERS. THIS WILL BE A NIGHT TO REMEBER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

DID YOU LIKE IT.IT WAS MORE OF A FILLER.DO YOU THINK TROYSHOULD COME BACK.

WHAT DO YOU THINK,SHOULD HARRY ASK HER OUT HE OBVOUISLY HAS FEELINGS FOR HER

PLEASE VOTE

KEIRA423<3