Sleeping?!

Lucy POV
"Will you marry me?"

"I I" He looked scared and hurt.

"Yes Yes!" I shouted and hugged him.He kissed me passionatly and was stopped by a crying noise.I Picked up Kyle and Gave him to Zayn.He smiled and went down stairs with Me behind him.I looked at the ring that he bought me.It was gold and silver.I saw Everyone watching tele as if they didn't know what was going on but everyone was smirking at me and Zayn.Zayn sat in the corner and Kyle had finally fell asleep.We decided to eat dinner.I felt sleepy and told everyone I was going to sleep.I fell asleep and dreamed about my future.I woke up by a loud cry.I saw Zayn was fast asleep some how.I tried to calm Kyle but It looked as If he was hungry.I went to the kitchen and started making his milk.I was mixing his food and he was screeching.

"Please shush for a minute!" I said quietly and hugged him tightly.He stopped immediately as I put the bottle in his mouth.I fed him and he fell back to sleep.I went to sleep for 20 minutes but he started crying again.I pulled my hair and realised that I had to change his nappy.I was frustrated as I didn't know how to but remembered that Louis had a lot of younger siblings so he might know.I knocked on his door and saw that Louis and El were fast asleep.

"Louis!" I whispered and he shot up.

"Mmh!" I was happy that he woke up from one whisper.

"Come here!" He got up and followed me slowly as he could.I frowned.

"Do you know how change a nappy?" He nodded and I gave Kyle to him.

"Please!" I said.I pouted and he finally gave in and showed me how to change it.

"Thanks so much Louis!" he smiled and went back to his room.Kyke fell asleep and I finally got some sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I got 3 hours of sleep before Kyle started crying again.I was so frustrated that Zayn had not woken up once to help.I checked and and he didn't need to change or eat so I decided to take him to bed with me.I cradeled him in my arms and sang him to sleep.After that I couldn't go to sleep in case he woke up again.Every hour he woke up and I hardly got any sleep.I checked the time and it was 9.I took Kyle downstairs and saw Niall and Alex making out in the kitchen by the wall.I stood there covering Kyle's eyes.This continued for another five minutes until they stopped and looked at me.

"What happen to you Lucy. you have big eye bags!" Alex said and came up to me.

"Kyle wouldn't let me sleep and Zayn never woke up once to help me!" I said and Niall was laughing while Alex Took Kyle from me while I ate dinner.Everyone else came except for Zayn.

"He slept all night and he still isn't awake!" I shouted.Louis came and hugged me.

"I'm gonna give him the silent treatment!" I stated and Alex gasped.

"You never wanna get a silent treatment from Lucy.I've got it and its nightmare.She does not even look at me!" She said while pretending to faint and Niall catched her but fell on the floor with Alex on top of him.I heard Zayn come down.

"Hey baby!" He hugged me from the back and kissed me on the cheek.I felt like hugging him back but didn't.

"What's wrong?" He turned to face me but I moved my head around.
He looked at the others for an answer but they shrugged.He sighed and went to Kyle.

"Hello!" He started kissing Kyle and tickling him. I walked into the living room and sat down.He sat down next to me and put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek.He frowned when he saw I never did anything.

"Tell me what's wrong!" He looked hurt.Niall walked in and waved at me. I waved back and Zayn tensed up and balled his fists.

"Why are you not talking to me!" I still never answered and he stomped of to our room.I felt bad for him.

"Niall Im gonna go talk to him!" He nodded but focused on eating his Doritos. I rolled my eyes and went to our room.I knocked on the door.

"Go away Harry!" Harry was here before.

"It's not Harry!Its Lucy!" I heard him sigh.

"I don't wanna talk to you!" Ouch that hurt.

"OK I understand if you hate me!" I felt tears threatening to fall.I heard the door open and someone pulled me into their room.I saw Zayn and he kissed me on the lips roughly. He put his hands around my waiste and lifted me up.I moved my hands in his hair and he groaned.

"Oh My God!" I let go and saw Alex holding Kyle in her hands.I blushed and got up from the bed.

"Alex .You know better than to walk into a room!" I scolded her and she smiled.

"I should.Especially when I heard you guys moaning like you were having sex!" I blushed and pushed her out the door with Kyle.

"Out know!" She laughed and walked out.I sighed and fell on the bed.Zayn held my hand.

"You know ,when were married I'm gonna be on tour a lot and everything!We might not be together a lot!" I frowed and and hugged him.

"Let's make the most of it then!" I said and I looked at him.
.................................................