Over

Zayn POV 

''Today we are here to witness the funeral of Lucy Hale, she was an extraordinary girl with a heart so big she couldn't survive this world. Now on too the speeches.'' I walked slowly towards the microphone, so I guess this is it. She actually gone.

''I often sit and think about the years that have passed by of happiness and joy that was shared by me and Lucy. I think of all the laughter, all the smiles and all the fun. And before I know it, my tears have once again began and everyday reminds me that life without my darling will never be the same. I loved her against reason,against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness and against all discouragement that could be. My beloved, she is the only woman I could ever love the way I do. Those special moments of you will always bring a smile, if only I could have you back for only a while. Then we could sit and talk again just like we used to. the fact that you're not here anymore will always cause me pain, but you're forever in my heart until we meet again. I wish I could see you one more time come walking through the front door and complaining about how me and the boys always make a mess when you're gone,  but I know that's impossible and I will hear your voice no more. I know you can feel my tears and you don't want me to cry. But my heart is broken as to why so precious had to die. Yesterday I woke up and thought you were still here. I want my wife to wake me up again with a sweet kiss, I pray god will give me strength and get me through, as I struggle with this heart break that came when I lost you. Goodbyes hurt the most when the story was not finished.

Thank you.''

I ran, as fast as I could with tears streaming down my face. I let out a sigh and bit my lip to stop more tears coming out but they just wouldn't stop. I guess I just had to face reality about the fact that she was gone and left me.

But this time there's a twist

She wasn't coming back.

A/n 

how long has it been since I updated???

You don't remember...

SAME 

but how'd you like my ending

oh btw if I get asked 20 or more questions to the characters I will do a Q and A

You can ask anyone questions

comment the question and who for