Times Together

Alex POV

I took Kyle back downstairs and everyone glared at me.

''What?''asked as I bit into a snickers bar.

''Why did you walk into them.They could have been fighting!''Liam said and narrowed his eyes.

''But they weren't!''I answered and rolled my eyes as I sat next to Niall.

''They could have been!''Dani scolded.

''But they weren't''I answered again making everyone roll their eyes.

''Well what if they were-''I cut of Harry by banging my head on the wall.

''But they bloody were not!''I shouted and everyone shut up.

''They were making out on the bed!''I stated and smirked.Niall started laughing out loud and Harry stared at him.I smiled and bit my lip.Niall stared at me and kept looking at my lips.We leaned in but Kyle started screeching.

''UGH!''I passed him to Louis and He kept on crying while Louis was giving him a carrot.Lucy came in with her hair all over the place.She looked at Louis and her eyes widened.

''Louis just cuz he is born on the same day as you does not mean he likes carrots!''She said and snatched the carrot of him.

''Tomorrow is Christmas!''I said and everyone started worrying about presents.At least we had set out the decorations!I had got everyone's presents.Suddenly everyone realised they got the presents for each other.

I walked into the kitchen and pulled a coke can out.I drank all of it in 10 minutes and was still hungry.I took Louis' and Kyle's chocolate cake out from yesterday and Lucy came in.

''Hey Lucy!''I waved and took out a fork to eat the rest of the cake.

''How can you eat so much and not get fat!''She asked with confusion written on her face.I shrugged and carried on eating the rest.I finished and burped out loud.

''Alex!''Lucy scolded and I just grinned.I realised Zayn wasn't here to annoy me.

''Were is Zayn?''I asked as Lucy was making Milk for Kyle.

''He just came down!''She answered while mixing.She went inside and passed the milk to Zayn for Kyle.He drank all of the bottle and Zayn rubbed his back to get him to burp.He done this for 10 minutes and got tired.

''Lucy he's not burping!''He whined like a child as He passed him to Lucy.Kyle went pale and puked on Harry and Louis.I burst out laughing and so did Niall.

''EWWW!''Louis screamed like a girl and so did Harry.

''Sorry Louis and Harry!''Lucy apologised but was trying not to laugh.I smiled and Lucy went to give Kyle a bath. Louis and Harry went to have their own bath too.I felt hungry again.Lucy came down with Kyle with her

''I'm hungry!''I said and Zayn glared at me.

''You eat like a pig!''He stated and I stuck my tongue out at him.

''Zayn!''Lucy shouted at him and I smiled.Me and Zayn never got on.Everyone decided to go to bed.I got changed and sat on the bed.Niall came in after me and hugged me.

''I wanna say something but.....''Niall stopped in between his sentence.

''What!?''I half whispered.

''I'm to scared to say it!''He said and put his head in his hand.

''To scared to say what Niall?''I moved his hands away from his face.

''That I love you!''He answered