The house!

Lucy POV

I woke up and Zayn was not next to me.I walked down the stairs and saw Alex on the sofa only.

''Hey Morgan!''She grinned as I sat down next to her.

''Where are the others?''I asked curiously as she tapped her nose.

''Sorry can't tell you!''I smirked.

''If you don't I'll tell everyone your middle names!''She looked at me scraed.

''You wouldn't,Even Niall doesn't know!''She pleaded.I thought for a second.

''Fine,Then tell me!''She frowned.

''OK Ok they are gone with Zayn to go pick out a house for you and him!''I smiled and hugged her.

''Aww why didn't you go!''I said while picking up a blue strand of her dyed hair.

''Because,Everyone wanted to go plus I haven't had any Girl time in ages!''She whined as I frowned.

''Why don't we then!''She grinned widely and hugged me.

Alex POV

I can't believe it.Me and Lucy are finally having some best friend time!I saw her in the kitchen making popcorn.She came in and put a movie on.I picked up the cover.

''The Notebook!''I exclaimed and she smiled.

''Yep!''

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was half way past the movie and Lucy had fell asleep.I smiled to myself.I suddenly heard the door open and loud noises.Everyone came into the living room shouting excitedly.

''Shut up retards.Lucy is trying to sleep!''The said sorry and Zayn picked her up to her room.

Louis POV

I saw Zayn take Lucy to her room.I smiled remembering that the girls and boys wanted to throw a party tomorrow for my birthday.I insisted of only having a small one because of Lucy and no extra guest.Only us!My parents are coming after though.

I can't wait.....