•~•~Chapter One~•~•

~•~Y/n POV~•~

"AHHHHHHH" I shot up from the loud scream, hitting my head in the process. Oww, I grabbed my phone to check the time with a grunt of annoyance. What the fuck?! It's literally 5am! Why can't George just be a normal person for once?!

I got up and sorted my hair a bit before stumbling into George's room, rubbing the small bruise starting to form on my head.
"George I swear to god, if u don't SHUT THE HELL UP in the next few seconds-" I started, getting cut off.
"Oooo! George who was that? Your GiRlFrIeNd?" Shit- that's when I realised I fucked up...
"Get out y/n! Have you never heard of knocking on the door?!" George yelled at me. I started shaking a bit, gathering my thoughts,
"S-sorry" I quickly scrambled out of George's room and grabbed my phone. Oh my god- of course he was live! Why did I just go and stroll into his room?!
"Ughhh I'm such an idiot!" I clicked onto his stream to see chat constantly spamming about hearing my voice and thinking I was George's 'girlfriend' or some shit like that. Disgusting (I'm so sorry any George simps).
Not going to lie, it kind of hurts knowing that he didn't even at least tell his 2 closest friends about me but oh well I guess.
Although- dream seems to be a lot more quite and sort of, well... flustered in a way? No, I'm imagining things, sapnap's just making a big old song and dance about it. That's all... right?

~•~Dream POV~•~

*wheezing about George screaming* "HAAAAHAHAA" it's so funny to hear him scream, he sounds like a stupid 5 year old I thought chuckling to myself.
"George you're literally-" I started before getting cut off.
"George I swear to god, if u don't SHUT THE HELL UP in the next few seconds" wait what? Ok that definitely wasn't George... My daze was broken by the sound of nick teasing George about hearing his 'girlfriend'. I kept zoning out, unable to take my mind off the mystery girl. Her voice was gorgeous- Clay. Stop. You literally don't even know this girl.
"Dreammmm~ why'd you go all quiet~" sapnap said in a mocking tone.
"What do you mean? I accidentally muted myself?" I lied. Ok not to self: you are literally awful at lying.
"Are you sure..? It didn't say you were muted on discord~" Sapnap whispered in a tone that showed he could tell I was lying.
"Oh come on now..." I muttered quietly, embarrassed.

~Time skip~ a few hours later

"Well I think that's all for today chat! Goodbye!" George exclaimed waving off his viewers as me and sapnap said our goodbyes too. Well, I think I'm off the hook with the mystery girl-
"Hey guys! You know um- the girl that came in and well... yelled at me" George muttered the last part. Well shit, I mean it can't be anything bad I guess. "Well, that was my younger sister y/n! Uhm- I was just wondering if you actually wanted to meet her!"
As soon as he said that I let out a gasp but covered my excitement with a cough.
"I mean yeah, that'd be cool" I mumbled trying to play off my happiness in a normal manner.
"Oh I bet you'd love to dream~" sapnap teased.
"Please stop using that voice, it's weird" I muttered and George let out chuckle in agreement.
"Ok I'll message her to come up to meet you guys!" George exclaimed. "Oh also don't get any ideas, you know I think you guys are great but it's my sister we're talking about" he said in a stern voice.
"Well I can't make any promises" Sapnap joked
"haha... yeah" I replied feeling a little let down.

a/n
art by ArtLinXin on twitter!
So that was chapter one! Sorry if it isn't great so far, I've not ever written a fanfic before so it may take another chapter or so for it to develop more. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it so far! I have a plan for chapters further into the story that I'm really excited to write buttttt I still have to get through the first few chapters so I guess we'll have to wait and see! Have a great day/ evening! Part 2 will hopefully be up soon! Cyaaa :]