~•~chapter two~•~

~•~Y/N POV~•~

I was just scrolling through my Instagram feed when a notification came through with a message from George. I really hope I didn't mess anything up earlier... I opened the message and to my surprise, it wasn't about me supposedly ruining his stream, but he wanted me to meet dream and sapnap...? I quickly replied with a simple ok, and walked upstairs.
As I got closer to George's room, I started getting butterflies in my stomach.
"I'm just nervous... I'll be fine." I muttered quietly to myself before entering George's room with a smile.
"Hiya George," I walked up to him and pulled up a spare chair "how was the stream?" I asked politely.
"It was good thanks. Well, apart from Twitter assuming that you're my girlfr-"
"Ok, ew" I cut him off, getting caught off guard by hearing a loud wheeze coming out of the speaker.
"Oh shoot- hiya! I- well, I kind of forgot that I came up to meet you guys if I'm going to be honest with ya!" I let out a nervous giggle.

~•~dream POV~•~

I chuckled at her nervousness, it was kinda cute.
"Hi y/n! Nice to meet you! I would say that I've been told a lot of great things about you but I can't as SOMEONE decided to just 'forget' to mention you" I laughed at George's sudden flush of embarrassment.
"Hey mamas! Want to play minecraft with us for a bit? Don't feel you have to but if you did want to, just to let you know, I'm pretty cracked at the game" sapnap admitted proudly, I let out a cough and muttered dog water, and covered it with another cough.
Y/n seemed to be the only one to notice due to her sudden outburst of laughter.
"Hey y/n, what's your discord user so I can add you to the call from your setup" I mean like, I technically wasn't fully lying about needing her user for the call but I really just wanted a reason to get her discord. I got a notification from Nick on my monitor with a single word 'smooth' I wheezed at his response, retrieving a confused murmur between y/n and George.
I got Y/N's discord user and added her to the call from her setup but to my disappointment she didn't turn her camera on. To be fair I haven't got mine on either so I shouldn't really care all too much.

~•~Y/N POV~•~

I logged onto the server and immediately started getting killed by the three of them. I let out a high pitch scream and ran for my life- well, my minecraft characters life.
I managed to regen before turning to chase George as I knew he was an easy target.
Y/U/N was slain by Dream with a flower.
I groaned in annoyance as I read that. Everyone else was laughing their butts off at me whilst I just slumped there pretending to be upset.

~Time skip~ 9 hours later of continuously killing one another

"LETS GOOOO!" We all screamed as I got the final hit on the dragon, finishing her off. I sat back in my gaming chair and stretched, I glanced at my phone to see that it was getting late and let out a yawn.
"I think I'm gonna head off now guys, I don't want to mess up my sleep schedule more than it already is" I muttered, yawning yet again. I could hear their disappointment after I said that.
"Aw ok, well hopefully we can talk again soon! It was really great meeting you!" Dream exclaimed. Ok why was that kinda... NO, Y/N. No. You only just properly met this guy, don't start catching feelings as quick as that!
"Yeah we should! It was great to meet the two of you too! Goodbye! Have a good day!"
"BYE Y/N!!!" Sapnap yelled down the mic taking my by surprise. I chuckled and left the call and the server, getting up and stretching.
I hope I can meet them again some time! I got ready for bed and snuggled up under my duvet. My phone pinged but when I looked over, I was surprised to see a good night message from Dream.
I felt my face heat up a little and I replied with a little good night, setting down my phone and drifting off to sleep.

a/n
So that was chapter 2! Hope you like this story so far! Obviously the bonds between the characters are still building up but there's one chapter I have planned that I'm really looking forward to writing! I'll try to sort out the next chapter as soon as possible! See you next time! Have a good day/ evening! Cyaa!