~•~Chapter Fourteen~•~

~•Sapnap POV•~

I was looking through my phone, switching through different apps, as I eventually settled on tiktok. After scrolling throught my for you page for a while, I can across a “Y/N and Dream wholesome moments” compilation. It included ones of them staring at one another randomly, Y/N catching Dream, Dream carrying Y/N, and more.

I just scrolled, however, every now and again, the thought came back to me.

Do Dream and Y/N maybe… like each other?

I mean, they are close but I don’t think they’re close like that?

I turned off my phone, and changed into a comfier outfit, which consisted of a hoodie and jeans.

“Hmm…” I thought, “I want some chips” I said to myself, as I headed out of my room and shut the door. I got downstairs, and started walking to the pantry, but something caught my eye.

Oh was this going to be good…

Y/N and Dream were cuddled up together on the couch, looking through some of their old photos.. As I took out my phone, I took a few photos of them without them realising. Maybe they do actually like each other? I decided to go up to them, and said to Dream,

“Hi guys! Um, I was just wondering if I could talk to Dream for a second” hoping that Y/N might get up and let me talk to him.

She did as I hoped, and replied with a quick,

“Yeah sure, Cyaaa!” She said with a small smile, and walked away.

I quickly sat next to Dream, and as soon as Y/N was out of earshot, I exclaimed,

“Spill!” To which gained a questioning look from him.

“What? Spill what?” He said, looking around.

“What’s up with you and Y/N?” I questioned with a quick wink.

“Nothing, we’re just friends…?” He replied, as his face showed a slight disliking to what he had just said.

“What do you take me for? A fool?” I asked, to which he just rubbed his neck awkwardly, “look, I like, 99.9% know you like her, if you tell me then maybe I can help you out?” I glanced towards him, as I saw his face perk up a little.

“Ok fine… yes, I do like Y/N but I swear, if you tell her-“ I cut him off,

“You know me, I’m not some dickhead… well, I mean sometimes maybe, but that’s only as a joke” I finished. Dream wheezed a little, before putting on a bit more of a serious face, and asking,

“What do you think she thinks of me?” To which I just laughed, and said,

“have you seen the way she looks at you?” Pulling up the ‘wholesome dream and Y/N’ compilation, showing it to him which made him blush a little, “oh my god you’re such a simp”.

~•Dream POV•~

“Ok look; I really like Y/N, she is always so kind and never fails to make me smile, and her eyes, they are so gorgeous, it’s like staring into a stunning y/e/c landscape. She’s just got this sort of… aura to her that just makes my day when she walks into the room” I said, spilling how I feel towards her to on of my closest friends, Sapnap. He was sat there staring at me, with a huge smile upon his face,

“I’m glad you can pick the good ladies then!” He exclaimed happily. It honestly felt really good to get off my chest, I’ve felt this for a while now, but I finally got the chance to tell someone.

“You should maybe ask her on a walk or something, then you two can just be spend some time together, like, without me and George” Sapnap said, as I just thought about it.

“Yeah… that should be nice!” I nodded slowly, still in thought. I thanked Sapnap, and headed off upstairs to find Y/N.

I walked into Y/N’s room, to see her led on her bed, her phone in hand.

“Hey Y/N! I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with me?” I said, as she looked up from her phone, got up, and gave me a quick hug.

“Sure! I’d love to!” She exclaimed happily, releasing myself from her warm embrace, “let me just change into something else, I’ll be down in about 10 mins?”

“Ok great! See you in a few!” I beamed happily as I left her room. I let out a sigh of relief, walking back downstairs to wait for Y/N

~time skip to 10 minutes later~

As I was sat on the couch, I noticed Y/N coming downstairs, looking stunning as ever:

(your outfit, feel free to imagine a different outfit but just know you would look stunning either way)

I felt my face heat up a little, but covered it,
"are you ready to go?" I asked with a soft tone.
"yep! Lets go!" She squeaked brightly.

a/n
Hiyaa! How are you? I hope you're doing well! Sorry not much has happened in this chapter, I am quite busy tonight so I had to cut it short but the actual walk will be posted tomorrow at some point!
Make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening! Cyaaa!