~•~Chapter seven~•~

Y/H/L - your hair length
Y/H/C - your hair colour
Y/E/C - your eye colour
(Also you're short in this, even if you're tall, you are now short (5'1))

~time skip to the end of the plane journey~

~•Y/N POV•~

The announcement of the plane landing sounded, so me and George got up, and quickly walked to the front of the plane so we weren't caught up in a crowd.

"Do you have your bags George?" I asked, knowing that he is very forgetful.

"Yes, Y/N, I'm not that stupid" he murmured.

"Oh sorry, and in that case, I'm not that short" I retorted, laughing at my own joke.

"To be fair, you are short Y/N" he chuckled, as I just rolled my eyes at him.

We got to the luggage collection as it'd be a good place to meet Dream and Sapnap. She told me that she was going to go to the toilet quickly whilst I messaged Dream.

Pissbaby

George:
Hi! I'm waiting at the luggage collection (5a) meet us there! (Also Y/N just went to find a toilet so she
probably won't be back when u get here, she has very bad memory) haha.

Pissbaby:

Ok! See you guys in a few! Let's hope Y/N doesn't get too lost😂

I chuckled at my phone, as Y/N walked up to me.

"Hiya! I found the toilets pretty close" she exclaimed, although she looked confused that she was back before the boys got here but she shrugged it off.

~a couple of minutes later~

~•Dream POV•~

We got to the luggage collection, trying to find George in the crowds, not bothering to look for Y/N as one, she's probably still trying to find the toilets, and two, we don't even know what she looks like.

I wonder if she will think the same of me when she actually sees my face, like, what if she thinks I'm weird? No, you know Y/N, she's not judgmental. I sighed, overthinking everything.

Nick nudged me, catching my attention, as he pointed at a smaller girl next to George. She was drop dead gorgeous. She had elegant Y/H/L and soft Y/E/C eyes, following with most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

"Oooo since when did George get girls talking to him?" I teased, even though I knew he couldn't hear me, he hasn't even noticed us.

"Should we sneak up on him?" Nick asked with a smug look on his face.

"Why would you even ask that?" I paused, making a guilty look come over his face, "obviously we should!" I continued, laughing at him.

~•Y/N POV•~