~•~Epilogue~•~

~•No one's POV•~

About 9 years had passed since the fatal loss of Dream. Y/N lived with Willow her Australian shepherd, and her beloved adopted daughter Leah. Y/N, George and Sapnap would often hang out. Most of the time they would all stream together. Sapnap and George had found true love, but Y/N was yet to love again...

~•Y/N POV•~

I grabbed my ring, placing it on my finger before starting up my stream. I was going to be playing minecraft with George and Sap whilst doing a Q&A with chat! My starting soon screen appeared as views started flooding in.

After roughly 5 minutes, I decided to take down my starting soon screen and greeted my chat.

The first few donations came through, being questions such as:

What is your favourite colour?

"My favourite colour is F/C!"

How long have you been streaming for?

"I think about ten years now!"

How is your day?

"It has been alright thank you"

What is/ are your favourite animals?

"Cats and dogs, or a more accurate answer, Willow and Patches!"

The stream was running smoothly, I had a very high viewer count and everyone was having a great time with many laughs throughout.

After a few more minutes though, another donation came through that caught my eye,

Hi Y/N! I have always wondered, why do you always wear that ring of yours? It is very pretty!

I froze then and there, as a tear pricked at the corners of my eyes.

~flashback to the hospital, 9 years previously~

I slumped myself leaning into his cold, still chest, stroking his hair as tears led cold upon my cheeks. I hadn't moved for hours, just staring at his face. George and Sap had come into the room a few times, they themselves barely holding their emotions together, yet I took no notice of them.

He sacrificed his life for me.

That will never go unnoticed.

I was broken from my train of thought, as a doctor turned to me with a sorrowful look upon her face,

"Ma'am?"

"Yes..." I replied in a whisper as my voice broke.

"We we're checking through his coat pockets to see if there was anything we may need to show you. You were his girlfriend, right?" she trailed off as I nodded. Were. That one stung.

"Well... you may need to take a look at this..." she said, passing me a small box before exiting the room, followed by the other doctors and nurses.

I opened the small, delicate box to reveal the most gorgeous ring that anyone would adore.

But then it struck me.

The harsh truth.

Dream was going to propose to me?

I felt as though my heart had been stabbed repeatedly (a/n Literally, sorry, my bad). That nothing could grasp me from my shock, fury, sadness, fear. I couldn't figure how I was feeling. I felt... empty?

Like a piece of me was missing. As though a chunk of my soul was just removed.

~end of flashback~

"Oh Well..." I trailed off, "that's a story for another time, sorry, I will refund you your money for that question" I mumbled quietly as I said my goodbyes to chat, and clicked end stream.

a/n
Hiyaaa! That is my story finally complete! Thank you so, so much for reading this and getting this far! It really does mean a lot to me. I hope this kind of helped with the story line in a way as of leading to a deeper meaning. Again, thank you, so, so much! Make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening!
Thank you!
Cyaaa!