~•~Chapter Eight~•~

~•Dream POV•~

We arrived back at our house, after an hours journey which felt like minutes. Y/N had been blasting her music the whole journey, as I was picking up on her good taste in music. We got out the car, grabbing Y/N and George's bags from the boot (or "trunk" for any American readers).

"Oh my god- was Florida this hot when we landed?! It's like a fucking oven!" George yelled, disrupting our peaceful conversations.

"Ok, ok, George we get it! You love living in the cold, murky weather" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes and making the others chuckle.

I unlocked the door to see Patches waiting there for our arrival. Y/N looked over at me in awe.

"You have a cat?!" She squeezed softly, picking Patches up and cuddling her, as she snuggled into Y/N's embrace.

~•Y/N POV•~

"I'm going to the toilet, as I don't use the gross airport ones that many people have had their bare butts on like you guys did" Sapnap teased, making me shiver at the thought that I had just sat on a seat of bare butts technically.

"Ew- Sapnap! Why'd you have to say that!" I complained, pulling an angry face at him, but chuckled as he glared at me, then walking off to where I guess the toilet is.

"Oh, hey!" Dream started, catching our attention, "how about I show you guys your rooms? I tried decorating them for you but feel free to change anything if you want to" he said, smiling nervously.

"Oh cool! Thanks!" George said, as I nodded eagerly at his offer.

We headed up the stairs of the large house, and headed down the smallish corridor, towards the first room to the left.

"So this is going to be your room George!" He exclaimed, as George walked into the room with a bright smile on his face. I followed behind looking around, noticing some furniture, which was similar to his old room.

"I really like it! Thanks Clay!" He said eagerly, setting down his bags and looking around more.

"Do you not want to see the rest?" Dream asked curiously, to which George just said he wanted to start setting everything up.

Dream nodded, and started leaving the room, gesturing for me to follow. I quickly caught up to him as he led me to a room a little further down.

"Want to take a look? I think I may have got your colour themes and styles right!" He exclaimed, pointing towards the door handle and signalling for me to open it.

I grabbed the door handle, opening it and let out a sharp gasp, as I looked around my new room.

 (Doesn't have to look like this but I like it, you can picture it how you want)

I turned back to face Dream, the biggest smile spread across my face.

"I love it!" I beamed, giving him a small hug.

~•Dream POV•~

She ran up to me, encasing me in a warm hug.

"thank you so much, it's perfect!" She continued, pulling away from the hug, her eyes sparkling from her joy. She settled down her bags and turned to face me as I watched her, peacefully sorting things.

"Do you mind if I unpack my bags? I just want to get settled in as soon as possible!" She asked.

"Yeah, of course!" I answered in a soft tone. I asked if she wanted any help, in which she gratefully accepted.

I grabbed a bag, picking up her few outfits that were probably the only remaining ones from the fire, and hung them up in her wardrobe.

She started playing her Spotify playlist, which played the song, Love Story - Taylor Swift, and to my surprise she started singling along quietly. She sounded wonderful, it was peaceful, and comforting.

As the chorus started, I joined in, singing along whilst managing to encourage her to sing louder.

"and I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes""
we sung together, giggling after the chorus ended. I turned back to the desk I was sorting, as I felt my face heat up.

Y/N walked over to me, helping with the last of her items. We continued singing songs together, until we finished sorting everything to her liking. I felt like our bond was already getting a lot stronger from when we had first met at the airport.

We headed downstairs, Y/N giggling softly, as I was just wheezing like a goose. We saw the others, sat on the couch, with netflix up on the screen. The two turned to us,

"Did you guys enjoy your little karaoke fest?" Sapnap asked, as George was laughing his head off.

"As a matter of fact, yes, who knew Dream could actually sing?!" Y/N teased, knowing very well, that I have made a few songs of my own.

"Wha- Y/N! I thought you were the nice one!" I said putting on a grumpy face. We all just laughed, me and Y/N heading to sit on the sofa as Sapnap moved closer to George so we could fit on the sofa.

We started scrolling through Netflix, debating what we should watch, everyone giggling away, as we finally settled on a movie.

a/n
Hiyaaa! So that's chapter 8! I really hope you are enjoying so far! I know I'm having a good time writing this :] Make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening! Cyaaa!