~•~Chapter Twenty-Four~•~

~•Y/N POV•~

I awoke to Patches rubbing her face against mine and loudly purring,

"Hiya Patches!" I cooed. I stretched a little, getting out of bed and grabbing my phone. My phone turned on as I picked it up and as I checked the time, I noticed the date! It's Christmas! I hurriedly grabbed my dressing gown off of the back of the door, threw on my slippers and headed over to Dream's room. Throwing the door open, I ran over to where he was led, and pulled him into a big hug,

"Merry Christmas, Mi amor!" I squealed, causing him to wake up.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Princess!" He said in his raspy morning voice. He got up and pulled me to the door before pausing to ask,

"Want to go jump on George and Sap to wake them up?" He smirked.

"Yes! Who first?" I asked him.

"How about... Sap because then he'll forgive us if we let him help wake George up!"

"Sounds good!" I giggled before quietly running over to Sapnap's room. Dream and I turned to face each other, as he put a finger to his lips and started turning the door handle. The door pushed open slightly, so the two of us walked over and stood there for a second, watching him with a smug look on his face.

However, that second didn't last very long at all. The two of us shared a look and then dived onto the sleeping Sapnap.

"AGH- whAt the fUck guys!" He yelled to us, with his voice cracking multiple times.

"Shush!" I covered his mouth, before hit bit it lightly as a fake angry gesture, "seriously?!" I said, moving my hand, "look, we'll make it up to you! You can help us wake up George!" I whisper-shouted at him. Before he could even have a second to properly wake up, Dream grabbed his hand and yanked him from the warm comfort of his bed.

"Why am I still friends with you guys..." he said as he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Hmmm well, it could be to do with the fact that I pay for your every day bills!" Dream exclaimed with a sarcastic look on his face before wheezing.

"I mean he has a point-" I said before getting a fake angry glare shot at me from Sap.

"Ughhh, that's not fair! You have your 'pRiNcEsS' to back you upppp" he whined, "can we go wake up George, I want to open presents!" He finished.

"Yeah sure!" I exclaimed happily, whilst Dream lent him a hand to pull him up. We all walked out of the room, but as we were walking to George's room, I got an idea. I unlocked my phone, pulling up YouTube and searching up 'gun shot sound effects'. We silently walked into the room, one by one, before charging to tackle the poor sleeping guy. I pressed play on the gun sound effects and turned my volume fully up.

"OH GOD- THE AMERICANS ARE COMING" (this is no hate to any Americans, love you guys😅) George screamed at the top of his lungs, falling off of his bed and scurrying under in the process. Dream and Sap didn't even have enough time to reach him! I let out a huge wheeze, laughing at my now terrified brother.

"Y/N! What was that?! I thought the Americans were coming to shoot me!" He exclaimed, pulling himself from beneath his bed.