~•~Chapter Ten~•~

~•Y/N POV•~

I woke up, and let out a small gasp, not recognising where I was. Grabbing my phone, i checked what time it was, and I noticed that it was 11am. Sighing, I went to get up, but as I did, I felt a slight weight, pulling me back down.

“What the hell…?” I muttered quietly to myself. I turned my head, and realised, that the weight holding me down, was Dream’s arms. Our faces were very few inches apart. I had been staring at him for way too long, and he started to stir. I quickly turned back around, and pretended to still be asleep.

“I know you’re awake, Y/N~” I heard him say in a teasing manner. I picked up on how his morning voice was so deep and gravelly. Being the stubborn person I was, I decided to stay put, and act as if I was actually asleep, throwing in a fake snore.

“Oh my god you’re such an idiot” he wheezed.

“Am not!” I grumbled in an annoyed tone.

“Oh wow! Looks like you just magically woke up as I said that” I just rolled my eyes at his comment, giggling a little. I tried to wriggle myself out of Dream’s arms, but that only caused Dream to tighten his grip on me.

“Nooooo stay!” He said sadly.

“Dream, do you want me to pee on you?” I started, “I’d think not” I said, laughing at him.

“Fine, you win” he frowned, letting me get up to go to the toilet.
I went to the kitchen, to make some breakfast for everyone (well, at this point it’s pretty much time for lunch). I made some turkey sandwiches for everyone, and called them down to eat.

As I did so, I heard, what sounded like a stampede, coming down the stairs, and then a small thud. The next thing I saw, was Sapnap, sat on his butt, staring at me.

“George pushed me” he grumbled, trying to cover a laugh.

“The fact that I’m not even surprised that happened is concerning.” I said with a chuckle. They all came into the kitchen to grab a plate, and sat down on the sofa.

“So, what are the plans for today?” George asked, curiously.

“We could do a stream if u guys want to, you can join too if you want to Y/N” Dream replied, with a smile. I agreed with no hesitation.

“I’d love to, one thing, first we are going shopping, one, me and George need to get some new clothes, and two, I’m going to pick you out some NICE shoes, Dream!” I said, emphasising the word nice. We all laughed, but Dream was trying to make a point that on one photo he posted on Twitter, everyone was saying they liked his shoes, to which Sapnap pointed out that they were his shoes, causing an eruption of laughter.

I went upstairs, and changed into my gnf hoodie, and some leggings (some of my very few remaining clothes). I quickly put on some mascara, and a little bit of eyeliner, cleaned my teeth, and went back downstairs.

I decided to scroll through tiktok, and came across a thirst trap of George, captioned: What I’d do to sleep with this man🥵🥵🥵.

“Ok… that’s enough of tiktok for me today” I said in disgust, shutting off my phone and grabbing my purse.

“Are you guys ready to go?” I shouted to the others, to which the three of them came downstairs and put on their shoes.