~•~Chapter Twenty-two~•~

~•Y/N POV•~

I awoke from my state of comfort being taken away, as I grasped the tall frame to drag it back down to where I was led,

"Stay..." I mumbled with a small frown appearing on my lips.

"I need to get up, you do too, Princess" whispered a raspy voice, to which I opened the eyes to see Dream. A small smile rested on my face, whilst I snuggled back into his embrace.

A small chuckle could be heard, seconds before I was lifted up from where I was led,

"You see, if you didn't resist then I wouldn't have had to force you to get up" he smirked.

"Ughhhh, whyyy!" I complained, retrieving another short wheeze, "you're such an idiot..." I murmured.

"Yeah but like I said before, at least I'm your idiot" he retorted with a wink and blew me a kiss. Dream carried Y/N into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.

"Oh look, the lovebirds finally 'aWoKe FrOm ThEiR sLuMbEr'" George teased having seen the two come into the room, alerting Sap, who decided to make kissing noises.

"Oh my God- remind me again why we have to live with them?" I groaned, turning to face Dream as he set me down on a kitchen stool.

"Because they are hopeless people... HELP FOR THE NEEDY!" Dream replied with a wheeze.

"HEY?! Rude!" Sap shouted, as George started to fake cry.

"Ah yes, I see what you mean" I replied whilst taking out my chapstick and applying it.

"What are you doing?" Dream asked as he turned to me.

"Putting on Chapstick?" I replied, confused that he couldn't tell.

"Ooo what flavour?"

"Cherry! It's my favourite one!" I exclaimed with a bright smile.

"Can I try some?" He questioned.

"Sure!" I said with a smile, passing him the chapstick. As soon as he received my chapstick, he immediately put it back down on the counter surface.

Hey, I didn't mean that~" he said with a smirk, as he leaned towards me and planted a delicate kiss on my lips, to which I returned and pulled away with a smile.

"Much better, nice flavour too!" he winked, licking his lips.

"OH MY GOD GET A ROOM" Sap yelled, covering his and George's eyes, whilst George started fake gagging.

"Oh come on..." I said, causing Dream to wheeze.

"STOP! You're turning into Dream" George said whilst faking to sob.

~time skip to later that evening~

~•Dream POV•~

"Hey, Princess" I smiled.

"Hiyaaa! What's up?" She asked curiously.