~•~Chapter Sixteen~•~

~•Y/N POV•~

We were nearing the house, laughing- well, and wheezing, together. Every now and again he would throw in a little flirty joke, which caused me major butterflies, much more than before.

Yeah, maybe I had had a tiny crush on him before but… some things change over time, right?

We walked through the door, laughing together like eight year olds.

“What’s got you two into such a giggly mood?” Sapnap asked as we walked over to the couch.

“Oh nothing, just some good old memories” I giggled.

“You sure it wasn’t maybe… you know, anything else?” He asked.

“Nope, justttt memories,” Dream said, looking a little more down than he did a few seconds ago, “hey, Sap, did you know Y/N used to flirt with her opposing teams to throw them off their game when she played volleyball?” He continued with another wheeze.

Sapnap just stared at me shocked,

“YOU WHAT?!” He laughed, “I couldn’t imagine you ever flirting”.

“I wouldn’t test her, Sap, her game’s stronger than you’d think” Dream said, turning to me with a wink, causing my face to heat up a little.

“Of course, very believable” he chuckled once again.

I got up and walked over to him causing him to stumble back, towards the wall as I leaned my face closer to him, a smirk rising to my lips,

“You want to say that again Sapdaddy~” I teased, drawing out the nickname with a purr, “don’t test me~” I said, tossing him a quick wink, as a dark blush, appeared across his face. I walked back over to where Dream was sat, seeing him laughing at his reaction.

“Should’ve listened to me… Sapdaddy” Dream wheezed, calling him by the nickname I used.

Sapnap walked back towards us, a trace of the blush still lingering.

“I didn’t even have to flirt, just another game of… intimidation?” I replied, in a questioning tone,

“So, who wants popcorn?” I asked, getting up to go to the kitchen, “also I don’t give to shits about what you say, we are watching Elf.” I stated, as Dream nodded excitedly in agreement.

“Fineeee,” he dragged out the e, “just make sure I have some popcorn!”

I laughed and went out into the kitchen, grabbing a bag of popcorn kernels and putting them in the microwave.

“DO YOU GUYS WANT SALT?” I yelled, to which they yelled back yes, as George walked into the kitchen.

“Popcorn? Are we watching a movie?” He questioned, turning to face me.

“Yep! Me and Dream are forcing you and Sap to watch Elf!” I exclaimed, to which he scoffed.

“Again? I swear that’s literally the only Christmas movie you watch” he joked.

“Oh come on now” I complained rolling my eyes.

*beep beep beep*

The microwave went off, so I went over to grab the bag, and shared it out into two bowls.

“Can you bring these in to Dream and Sap?” I asked, “I want to go and get a couple of blankets for us!” I beamed happily.

He nodded to me, grabbing the bowls of popcorn, as I headed upstairs.

I yanked the blanket off of my bed, and another out of Dream’s wardrobe.

I ran back downstairs, chucking Dream’s blanket at George and Sapnap, and jumping onto the sofa next to Dream.

We spread the blanket out across the two of us, as Dream ‘yawned’ and put his arm around my shoulder. I tended up a little, but sunk into his side after a little bit.

I grabbed the controller, finding Elf on Netflix and downloading it.

The movie started playing, as we all settled down, one of us grabbing a piece of popcorn every so often.

Feeling a little tired, I snuggled into Dream’s side a little more, shutting my eyes, as I felt him drawing shapes on my arm with his finger.

A small smile was set onto my face, feeling secure, and comforted in his arms.

I drifted off to sleep, cuddled into his side, like the last time we had watched a movie.

a/n
Hiyaaa! Just wanted to say, make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening! Cyaaa!