~•~Chapter Twenty-Five~•~

~a few months later~

~•no one's POV•~

Recently Y/N had been joining in with almost every stream and YouTube video the three would post. The fandom seemed to really enjoy her being a part of everything. Even since, all of their views, follows and subscribers had immensely erupted. She was clearly becoming a huge part of it all, in the streets fans would sometimes come up to ask for a photo just with Y/N. She felt the most loved, and appreciated as she's ever been.

~•Dream POV•~

"Hey, Princess! What are you up to?" I asked. I have been planning on asking her to do a YouTube video with me recently. I have a strong feeling that the fans will be all for it, plus, it would be a nice time for me and her.

"Oh, Hiya Mi amor! I'm just looking through some really adorable fan art of me and you, there are some of us with Sap and George too!" She said in awe. I headed over to her to have a look at the fan art too, and my word, it's amazing to think how skilled people can be!

"Well that's great! I was wondering though, would you like to join me with a bit of a vlog?" She looked up at me with a curious look on her face,

"What is it? Do I need to wear something nice or something casual?" She asked. I love seeing her so confused, when she is she always wrinkles up the bridge of her nose a little, and her eyes glimmer with curiosity.

"I'd say wear something nice but, you always dress nice, also you aren't going to get any hints from me" I said, tossing her a quick wink; I could see a blush lightly dusting her cheeks and nose as she turns away from our eye contact.

"Fine..." she sighs, very dramatically as she still tries to hide her blush. We sat there quietly for about a minute before she spoke up, "heh... please could you maybe wait outside the door?".

"How come?" I said, this time it's my turn to be confused.

"Well I'm planning on getting dressed out of my pyjamas for the vlog" she giggled.

"And that was supposed to make me want to leave?" I exclaimed, a smirk growing on my lips as she wheezed,

"Oh come on now...". I stood up, and gave her a quick peck on the lips before walking out of the room to wait outside for her. Although, after a couple of minutes, I realised she isn't like me and doesn't just throw on random crap that I find in my wardrobe. I went downstairs, finding George and Sap sat on the couch, huddled together watching a horror movie, both holding onto one another as if their lives depended on it.

"Pffft" I wheezed at the stupidity of the two, causing them to jump and hide under the blankets.

"Oh my god, you guys are so stupid" I breathed out through my wheezes. They eventually arose from beneath the couch, acting as if nothing happened.

"Oh hi, Dream, what's up?" Sap said, hiding his fear.

"Hey! So I was wondering if the two of you could quickly run down to the park and set up a bench all nicely with candles and such... OH! Also please can you cook some spaghetti? Preferably spaghetti and meatballs? I think you know where I'm going with this" I exclaimed, as they sprung up from the couch and immediately turning off the horror movie.