~•Chapter three~•

a/n- Y/F/D- your favourite drink
Y/F/F- your favourite food

~•~Y/N POV~•~

I woke to the sound of my alarm, turning it off and cosying back into the comfort of my duvet. My alarm went off again, I groaned, turning to my phone to turn the thing off.
I read the label on the alarm to see the following words: George’s birthday! :]
“Oh, shit-“ I muttered to myself, I sighed, got up and stretched. I went downstairs to start wrapping some presents for George.
Oh my god this is so boring! Why did I get so much?! As I was having my small rant to myself about the presents, I noticed a notification come through on discord.
Picking up my phone, I clicked on the notification and saw it was from dream!

~•~Dream POV~•~

Y/N :)

Dream: Hi Y/N! I was wondering if you wanted to call for a bit! George and
sapnap are still asleep and I need to put together a box of gifts for George!

Y/N: Hiya! Yeah sure, give me a sec I just need to get a coffee
or I’ll sound good as dead lol

Dream: Haha! I'll call you in a few!

I started a call, in which she picked up eagerly witha soft "Hiyaaa!"
“Hiii!” I said, matching the girl's comforting tone, receiving a small giggle from the girl. I feel my face heat up a bit.
“So Mr.GogySimp wanted some company whilst he wasn’t awake I see~” she whispered softly but in a teasing tone.
“Wha- WHAT?!?” I wheezed at what she said.
“It’s ok, Dream, you don’t have to hide it, we all know” she giggled. My god, that was cute.
“I just wanted a friend to hang out with, I didn’t realise I was here to get bullied” I said in a sad tone.
“Wait, dream, I didn’t mean to be rude-“ I cut her off with an ear piercing wheeze, cackling at the fact I fooled her.

~•~Y/N POV~•~

I felt a sudden wave of guilt hit me “wait, dream, I didn’t mean to be rude-“ but before I could finish I was cut off by a wheeze fit coming from Dreams mic, letting out a giggle as well his attempt to trick me.
“Don’t worry Y/N, I know you were excited to get my call as well, I mean like, you picked up after the first ring~” he mocked me, making my face heat up a lot.
“I just- well I mean- I was- ugh” I rolled my eyes from him making me get so flustered, as he just went into another fit of wheezes.

~•Time skip•~ 1 hour later

“Hey Y/N, I just realised but I never found out your age?” Dream mentioned timidly.
“Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to tell you! Well, I’m 20 and I’ll be turning 21 in December!” I exclaimed happily, “how about you?” I asked, putting the cake batter I was making into the oven.
“I’m 22! Nice to meet someone of a similar age! Most of my friends aren’t as close in age” he replied softly.
“That’s nice!” I heard a creak come from upstairs. “Oh shit- George is up! I’ll call you back in a bit, I’m just going to go and say happy birthday to him! Speak to you soon! Cyaa!” I exclaimed
“Haha, bye Y/N!” He chuckled at my enthusiasm. I left the call, grabbed the bag of presents and headed off upstairs.
I ran into George’s room and yelled “HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!” I gave him a small hug and passed him his presents.
“Thank you Y/N, you didn’t have to get me so much by the way” he laughed.
“I know, but, you’re always so good to me, for me to just go and mess things up for you” I sighed “I just felt I should do something in return” I muttered looking down at my feet ashamed,
but then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, giving me a sense of security.
I thanked George and watched him open his gifts along with a jokey card I made for him: 

(hello author me here, just wanted to say, I'm so God damn sorry)

I took him down to our local costa to get a toastie and a hot drink for a treat. We arrived and I sent George over to get a table whilst I ordered our brunch.
“Hello ma’am, what can I get for you today?” The cashier said.
“Please may I get Y/F/D and Y/F/F and then also a tea and a ham & cheese toastie!”
“Sure! That’ll be £9.50 please, and what is your name?” He asked.
“Y/N, thank you!” I went and sat down with George and asked what he wanted to do today.
“I was just planning on having a day to relax but I’m going to do a birthday Jackbox stream later with some of the dsmp members if you would like to join!” He exclaimed happily.
“Wait I can join you? Wouldn’t chat be confused though?” I asked curiously.
“Well I mean I would explain to them who you are and it’ll be fine! Don’t worry they’ll love you!” He reassured me with a smile.
“Order for Y/N?” The cashier called out and I walked up to collect our order.
“Thank you!” I said going back over to George and setting down our food.

a/n
Hiyaa! I hope you are enjoying the fanfic so far! I also wanted to thank you for 8 reads on chapter one! Oh, I know I already said, but I really can't apologize enough for that weird-ass photo I made, I will be paying for any therapy bills caused by this /j. The next chapter is maybeee going to be a jackbox stream which may or may not include some of the dsmp members! Get a snack, drink some water and make sure to take breaks every now and again! Don't overwork yourself! :] Cyaaa!