~•~Chapter Nine~•~

~•Y/N POV•~

“Let’s watch a horror movie!” Sapnap yelled happily, looking excited. Shit. I can’t stand horror movies! I’ve never been a fan of jump scares and all that pizzazz.

“Yeah sure why not, how about (random horror movie)” Dream suggested, looking to us with a smile.

George nodded a response and I could tell that Sapnap was practically beaming with joy at the idea.

“Oh, yeah sure!” I said anxiously, but trying to hide it by matching their joyous tones. The others looked back to the screen, but I noticed Dream sending me a look, as if he knew that I was nervous.
I swear, this man can read me like a book or something!

The movie started playing, as George and Sapnap grabbed a blanket for the two of them to share, and one for me and Dream to share.
We all got comfy, and started watching intensely.

The first jump scare came up, and I jumped, burying my head into Dream’s chest out of fear. As they all just looked at me and laughed. I quickly moved my head from Dream’s chest, and awkwardly settled back down. As I did that, I felt Dream grab my hand under the blanket, and give it a comforting squeeze. I looked up to him with a small smile, to show I was grateful, and I noticed him giving me a subtle smile back.

~further into the movie~

I was watching the screen, trying to contain my fear, as the killer walked up to the door and pressed the bell, but as the resident opened it, they dropped to the floor dead.
I let out a small squeal of fear, that only Dream noticed, and once again he gave my hand a comforting squeeze, causing my face to warm up slightly.

~tiny time skip to a minute later~

*ding dong*
The door bell sounded.

“OH MY GOD WE’RE GONNA DIE!” I screamed, scrambling over the back of the couch, and slipping myself under it.

“Oh I forgot to say, I ordered pizza!” Sapnap exclaimed, as the others started cracking up at me. I slid myself out from under the couch, and giggled nervously.

“Haha… false alarm, my bad…” I said, embarrassed as ever. I got up and went to the door, hesitantly opening it, to see the pizza man smiling brightly.

“Pizza delivery for… Nick!” He said, looking down and the receipt to see who the order was for.

“Thank you!” I said, handing him the money and shutting the door. I walked back over to the boys, putting the pizzas down on the coffee table, and then sitting back down next to Dream, passing him a slice of pizza.
He just wheezed at me, obviously seeing my embarrassment.

~•Dream POV•~

Y/N passed me a slice of pizza, and settled back down next to me, an embarrassed flush on her face.

To be fair, it was very funny, I’ve never seen anyone literally hide under a couch because of the door bell whilst watching horror films.

The film went on, and every now and again I could feel Y/N leaning closer in fear, causing a slight pink tint to cover my nose and cheeks. Luckily for me, it’s dark in the room so it isn’t very noticeable.

The movie started nearing the end, not quite as many jump scares happening. I felt a slight warmth on my arm, and looked down, to see Y/N asleep, cuddled up to my arm.

Wow, she really is like George, I thought to myself, chuckling quietly. She looks so peaceful, her chest rising and falling slowly, with each breath she takes.

A few strands of her hair, fell across her cheeks, so I gently pushed them aside, and looked back to the movie, smiling happily.

The movie came to an end, to which George and Sapnap started talking and laughing.

“Guys, try to be a little quieter, Y/N is asleep” I said, signalling to the girl, leant on my arm.

“Ooooo, Dreamy-poo is letting Y/N sleep against him” Sapnap whispered, teasing me. I shot him a glare as George just looked at me, then Y/N, and then back at me.

He seemed to be in thought, but I didn’t like the looks of it, maybe he’d get angry and think something is going on?

He kept looking between the two of us, which went on for about a minute, until finally, he smiled and said,

“She seems to like you I’m guessing?” He asked curiously with a smile. I felt my face heat up a little, and looked down at the girl smiling softly.

“We’re just good friends I guess” I said, but the blush on my face clearly didn’t help.

“Mhmm, so are you going to tell that to the blush on your face or should I?” Sapnap teased.

“Oh come on now…” I muttered, looking to George to see him once again in deep thought.

I wonder if George meant that she likes me as a friend or like... well, or more than that.

a/n
So that’s that then. Very sorry for making y/n a scaredy-cat but you know, it made the characters closer sooooooo. But yeah, hope you’re enjoying my story so far! Make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening! Cyaaa!