~•~Chapter six~•~

~time skip~ 2 hours later

~•Y/N POV•~

My tears had dried to my face, having cried for hours. However, now I didn’t have to worry about the home situation, I can’t believe Dream is letting us move in.

Thoughts scurried through my head briskly, wondering if Dream will act the same in person, if he’s good looking, and… what the hell, I shouldn’t even be thinking about his looks. I had finished trying to pull together the last things that survived with just the odd burn on it, and stuffing them into a small backpack with my laptop in it.

George walked towards me, smiling softly, as if wanting to cry a bit and squeal with joy at the same time. I mean, I don’t blame him, he’s moving in with his best friends!

“Hey Y/N! You ready to leave? Our neighbours have offered to drop us off at the airport in about, 10 minutes!” He told me, I let out a smile,

“Yeah, I’m ready, I mean like, there’s not really much to pack now…” I stifled a giggle at my comment, “also, what’re we going to do about… well, you know. Asterin’s body?” I asked curiously, but George just turned to me and pulled me towards the place under a big tree in the park, but as we neared, I noticed something.

“You buried her here?” I said with a slight smile appearing at my lips.

“Of course! I mean you guys spent a lot of time together under here, I thought it might be a nicer place. I turned and gave him a small hug, as our neighbours pulled up at the entrance of the small park. We walked over towards them, thanking them as we got in the small car with our bags one our laps.

~time skip~ at the airport

~•George POV•~

We finally arrived at the air port and thanked our neighbours, saying goodbye to them one last time. We walked into the airport, taking our time as our flight isn’t for about two hours.

We got to the security check stations, and I could tell that Y/N got very anxious around them. I gave her a quick comforting smile, assuring her it’s fine, and then putting my rucksack into a tray on the conveyer belt. The security guard told me to step through the metal detector, passing through it without getting stopped. Y/N copied my actions, luckily, she managed to get through without one of their random checks, if she didn’t then she would’ve had a panic attack or something. We grabbed our few belongings out of the trays, and headed towards the next station to prove our passport was us.

Finally we got to the end of the security checks and headed over to the costa bar. Y/N ordered a Y/F/D and a croissant, whilst I ordered my usual drink. Y/N seemed to have a much more positive face now, compared to how she was earlier. I shuddered at the recent memory, pushing the thought aside.

“Hey, Y/N! Are you looking forward to meeting Dream and Sapnap? I know they are excited to meet you! Well, and me obviously” I said in a cocky tone. She giggled at my comment.

“You’re such a weirdo” I chuckled, “but yeah! I can’t wait to meet them!” She exclaimed. I could see her mischievous smirk, as she grabbed my phone and I could hear the rings of her calling someone. She held the camera up to my face and turned on the camera, so as soon as whoever she was calling picked up, they would laugh at me.

“Hi Geo-“ he “what. The. Actual. Fuck?” Dream said, causing George to gasp and knock his phone out of my hand.

“Y/N I will literally show him your face if you aren’t careful!” I warned her as she sniggered, just out of frame of the camera.

“Oh hi Y/N!” Dream changed his tone to a soft, caring voice.

“Hiyaaa!” She said back happily.

“We’re going to be in Florida in about 7 and a half hours or so. Are you able to pick us up from the airport?” I asked, really hoping he’d say yes.

“Yeah of course haha, you think we’d make you walk to ours?” He chuckled.

I was about to reply but our flight was called.

“I’m really sorry, our flight just got called, we’ll have to go now, see you soon!” I said.

“Have a good flight! Bye!” He replied but before I could hang up Y/N squealed a squeaky ‘cyaaa’ in which the call ending cut off clays laughter.

We boarded our flight and decided to take a rest after the… well, stressful morning we experienced.

a/n
Hiya! So Y/N and George are on the plane to Florida and I’ve just realised that I could make it be a plane crash but I won’t be doing that as I still want to write this😂. Hope you’re enjoying this so far! Make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening! Cyaaa!