~•~Chapter Twelve~•~

~•Y/N POV•~

I woke to the sound of a small meow, and a furry head, nudging my arm. I opened my eyes to see Patches curled up next to me, trying to get some attention.
I quickly turned to my phone to check the time, noticing that it was only 9am. After picking up Patches, I stretched and went to leave my room as she was snuggled into my embrace.
As I walked into the kitchen, the smell of burning food filled my nose. I turned to face the boys, who were frantically rushing around, trying to scrape a pancake off the floor, attempting to flip the mixture and overall just making a mess, whilst Dream was telling them they were doing this wrong.

"What. The. Hell?!" I said, laughing at their incompetence, as they all turned around to look at me with embarrassed looks on their faces.

"It was all Sapnap's fault! He dropped the pancake mix on the dough!" George shouted, causing Sapnap to glare at him whilst Dream and I just laughed. I walked towards the hob, seeing the mixture having many clumps in it, and clearly having not been made properly.

"What did you guys even do to make the mix like this? It looks fucking disgusting!" I exclaimed chuckling constantly, "look, Sapnap, George go sit down, and Dream, you can stay, I still trust you with this" I laughed, as The other two walked out of the room.

I put on some more music, with me and Dream singing along to them as we made a new pancake batch, following my recipe.

"Want to flip the first one?" I asked, turning to Dream with a smile.

"Yeah okay" he said, pouring some of the batch into the pan, and then waiting patiently to flip it. I stared at him for a few seconds, studying his features, before questioning,

"So what are the plans for today, pretty boy?" He turned to look at me, with a tint of pink crossing his nose and onto his cheeks, "wait, I- I didn't realise I said that" I stammered.

"You think I'm pretty?" He asked with a small smirk appearing on his lips. This time it was my turn to be flustered,

"Well I... Uh well- you know, like- you're not, not pretty?" I said stuttering, the blush on my face getting darker, "Just- just flip the damn pancake" I muttered, causing Dream to wheeze as I buried my face in my hands.

"Who wants the first pancake?" Dream shouted, which was followed by a scurry of footsteps appearing in the doorway.

"ME!" They both yelled in sync,

"DIBS!" George shouted, running forwards to collect the pancake, and went to put on his toppings, as Sapnap complained grumpily.

"hey, Sap, your pancake will be ready in a few mins, chill!" I said, which caused him to smile eagerly, like a kid getting sweets.

"It's ready!" Dream exclaimed, to which Sapnap grabbed it immediately, squeaking a quick thank you, before running off.

"You want the next one?" I asked facing Dream once again.

"Ladies first, I think" he said with a chuckle. He poured the mix into the pan and flipped it soon after, then nudging it onto my plate.

"Thank you Dream!" I smiled, giving him a quick hug, and then sitting at the kitchen island to put on (your favourite topping).

"oh and to answer your previous questions, I think we're going to maybe do a vlog, which I might do a face reveal in, but I' not quite sure yet" he beamed happily.

"That'll be nice! Make sure you don't feel pressured by your fans, but if you do want to, then that's cool!" I said, smiling.

He came and sat down next to me, putting on some toppings as I went onto tiktok so we could watch some videos. I often got videos coming up such as edits of my friends which I found cool! Although, one odd one came up. It was me catching Dream as he fell, as we made eye contact for a few seconds, and then him carrying me off the ground, playing to the song Dandelions, by Ruth.B.

"Ok, we'll that's just a little... odd?" I said reading the caption which had the following words:

Y/N x Dream ship?

"Yeah, weird" he said in an uncertain tone, whilst a small pink tint, cluttered his cheeks and nose once again.

We finished eating our pancakes, making a few more batches for each of us to have another.

a/n
Hiyaa! How are you? I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I got a lot more reads than I had a couple days ago😂 thank you so much for the support and I hope you enjoy the chapters in the future! Make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening! Cyaaa!