~•~Chapter Fifteen~•~

~•Dream POV•~

I unlocked the door and walked out, holding the door for Y/N after.

"Why thank you, kind gentleman" she giggled.

"My pleasure~" I replied with a quick wink, causing her nose and cheeks to turn a little pink.

We walked down to the beach, making jokes, telling childhood stories and more.

"So, did anything interesting happen to you when you were in school?" She questioned, turning to face me.

Ohhh is she in for a treat, I thought as I laughed to myself.

"Well, well, well, where do I begin? The time I was chased by a police maybe?" I replied with a small smirk. As I said that, Y/N just stared at me, wide-eyed, and started moving away a little,

"Wait Y/N! I didn't do anything bad, don't worry!" I chuckled at her, as she walked back to my side, and looked at me intrigued,

"Go on...?" She said, curiously waiting for an explanation.

"Well, I was a bit troublesome when I was in school, so one time I had decided I didn't want to go to school. So I was walking briskly out of the school grounds and suddenly a police was yelling at me! I decided the best option I had was to just absolutely bolt for it, but he chased me for a solid 20 minutes, before he gave up and let me be" I explained, as she listened in, with an excited smile,

"That's so cool!" She exclaimed, her eyes sparkling.

"Hey Y/N?" I said as she said yes, "do you have any funny stories or anything?" I asked, hoping that she would.

"Well I mean I used to play volleyball" she started, "I managed to win almost every game, even though I wasn't that good! My tactic was to flirt with the other team, and if I'm going to be honest, it worked like a charm!" She giggled throughout her story.

"YOU WHAT?!" I wheezed at the thought of a teenage Y/N doing that, "could I maybe get an example~?" I requested.

Y/N just stared at me and laughed,

"You really want me to? My skills may be a little rusty" she said to which I just nodded.

"Hey handsome... don't be afraid to catch feels~" she said, looking me up and down then winking, a sly smirk crossing her lips. With that, I had butterflies more that ever.

I grasped her chin, making her face me. Our faces were very few inches apart, I looked down at her lips, and then back up at her eyes, as a silent gesture of asking for permission.

~•Y/N POV•~

He pulled my face towards his gently, glancing down at my lips for a second, and then met my eyes once again. I blinked a response, leaning in a little, to which he pulled my face closer, closing the small gap between our lips.

The kiss was short, yet sweet and meaningful.

I pulled away, seeing his face covered by a blush. I was going to tease him but I realised my face would be very much the same. We both shared a surprised, yet beaming expression on our faces.

We started walking together, heading back from the beach, as his hand brushed past mine. Without a thought, I grabbed his hand with my own, and glanced towards him, noticing the previous blush and smile reappearing.

a/n
Hiyaa! Sorry I'm posting later than usual, I kept getting distracted but hey-ho, I got the chapter done😂. Make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening! Cyaaa!