~•~Chapter Twenty-Seven~•~

~•Y/N POV•~

I was dragged from my comfy state on the couch, and into the strong arms of Dream.

"Who wants to go on a road trippppp?" He exclaimed as Sapnap and George burst into the room.

"Yesssss!" We all yelled. I've loved going on road trips since I was very young. It would always be a great experience and me and George would make the best memories on them!

"Well pack any necessities you will need for a few days, we'll leave in about an hour!" He said as he walked out of the lounge, along with Sapnap and George.

I decided it would probably be a good idea to get started on packing what I would need, so I got up and headed up to my room.

I packed a rucksack with my laptop, chargers, snacks, earphones, toothbrush & toothpaste, et cetera.

It was around 10 minutes until we were aiming to leave, so I decided to sit, very impatiently, by the door. Dream's mother came around about half an hour ago to collect Willow and take care of her whilst we're gone.

~small time skip to leaving~

The boys finally made their way downstairs after what seemed like centuries!

"Bloody hell you guys took your time!" I joked, well, half joked, they did take a while.

"Sorry 'MaDaMe' but we were making sure we wouldn't forget anything" Sapnap complained light-heartedly as we left the house. I hopped into the passenger seat as usual, seeing as I actually know good music. The others made their way into the car, George and Sap in the back, whilst me and Dream were in the front. I grabbed the aux and turned on my Spotify playlist. My word will this be good!

~time skip to roughly two hours later~

The previous song came to its end, and the next one started playing.

"YESSSS! I love this song!" I exclaimed as I realised what song it was.

(Sunshine by OneRepublic)

"Runnin' through this strange life

Chasin' all them green lights

Throwin' up the shade for a little bit of sunshine

Hit me with them good vibes

Pictures on my phone like

Everything is so fine

A little bit of sunshine"
I sang, whilst the others were trying to work out what the song playing was.

"Crazy lately I've been findin'

Tryna write myself with somethin'

You just tryna get a word and life is not fair

I've been workin' on my tunnel vision

Tryna get a new prescription