~•~Chapter four~•~

~•time skip•~ Birthday jackbox stream!

~•Y/N POV•~

I joined the call, to be welcomed by a chorus of voices.

"Hiya! I'm Y/N, George's sister!" I introduced myself, noticing George deafened. He must be welcoming his stream!

I recognised a couple of the voices to be Dream and Sapnap!

"Hi again Y/N! Twice in one day, that's a nice surprise" I heard Dream say, and once again felt my face warm up a bit. I giggled in agreement.

"Woah! Dream, speaking with the lady twice in one day? That's more than you have spoke to women in the past 2 years" Awesamdude teased, resulting in a burst of laughter to erupt from the call.

"Something you two want to tell us? Is there anything going on between the two of you~?" Tommy cooed in a weird voice.

"WHAT?! Oh god no! We met yesterday!" Me and Dream yelled in sync, causing another array of laughter rise from the call. Why did it sort of... hurt, for me to say that? It's probably nothing I thought to myself.

~•Dream POV•~

"WHAT?! Oh god no! We met yesterday!" We said, causing the group to crack up again. But... it kind of, killed my mood a bit by saying that, I met her yesterday, she's literally just a friend, I shouldn't think this stuff.

"What happened?" George undeafened, laughing his ass off.

This just caused the group to laugh even more.

~•Y/N POV again•~

We started playing patently stupid about a few minutes or so ago, and I had submitted my answer, feeling pretty confident about it. Now I was waiting on the others to finish theirs.

Ranboo's came up first.

"I wish I could get my son back, so introducing... The child bag! Basically if it doesn't work through the legal court then what you do, is you just take them by force" he exclaimed. "As you can see in this helpful diagram-"

"KIDNAPPING!" I yelled cutting him off and gaining many laughs and a wheeze from the others.

"The child bag works in many, many- no! It's the child bag! Anyways..." he finished promoting the child bag and then it was my go!

"Ok so, Tubbo always makes me cry!" I start getting an array of chuckles.

"Oh god- I'M SORRY Y/N" Tubbo laughed.

"Apology not accepted. Anyways," everyone was crying with laughter.
"my solution to this problem is... The tub-pow! If tubbo makes you cry just turn to him and and wha-pow him in the face! That way, there is more than one person crying therefore making it a-ok!" I finished happily.