~•~Chapter Twenty-Three~•~

~•Dream POV•~

I arrived home and walked into the living room to find Y/N, George and Sap on the couch, watching... cocomelon-?

"WHATTT?!" I wheezed, making them jump. Y/N grabbed the controller and turned the channel to a political programme, as if I hadn't already seen what they were watching.

"Wow, You stream for a living and this is what you end up living with" I said sarcastically.

"What? We are being very polc- potil- polict-" Y/N started, causing my to wheeze once again,

"Politically?" I asked to help her get her words out.

"Shut up, we were being very polic- politically correct! Look at the programme!" She argued back, trying not to laugh.

"Oh cool, I mean I never knew cocomelon was 'political' but whatever floats your boat I guess" I said with a smirk as I stood there and shrugged. George and Sap were both having a laughing fit at this point, having to gasp for air every now and again. To this, Y/N's act had cracked, and she fell off the sofa, rolling on the floor laughing.

"My God you guys are idiots" I wheezed, "anyways, I was wondering if you guys were ready to start the manhunt? Otherwise it'll be too busy after Christmas" I asked the three of them.

"Yeah sure" George replied, as Y/N and Sap both nodded in response.

"Great, Callahan should invite us all into a server soon then!" I exclaimed as we all headed to our rooms to set up our set ups.

I got to my room and noticed an invite had already been sent from Callahan, so I readied my recording to make sure it was working alright, and logged into the server. After about two more minutes, I saw that Y/N had logged in, and then Sap and Bad a few seconds later, then George, Awesamdude and Antfrost around a minute after.

I dragged everyone into a vc and checked that everyone was ready to start the manhunt. Everyone was fine to start their recordings, so I started the recording and said my intro,

"In this video, 5 of our friends try to hunt us down and stop us from beating Minecraft. If they kill us both one time, We lose. If we beat the Ender Dragon, We win. There may be a spoiler wall to avoid spoilers. Also, according to YouTube statistics, only a small percentage of people that watch my videos are actually subscribed. So if you end up enjoying this video, consider subscribing. It's free, and you can always unsubscribe. Enjoy the video." I said, as me and Y/N ran towards a nearby village to grab some food and possibly some iron whilst they were distracted.

"HEY! THEY'RE GONE!" Sap yelled to the others, as they started chasing us,

"I'll get some tools!" Bad said, as Awesamdude followed on behind him,

"I'll get us a bit of armour!".

We arrived at the village and separated, heading to opposite sides of the village.

I grabbed a bunch of hay bails, before getting crit by Sapnap,

"COME HERE DREAM!" He yelled as I ran towards Y/N's gamer tag,

"Y/N! HELP!" I shouted as I realised I was starting to get a little low.

Y/N ran out of a blacksmith, with an iron chest plate, iron leggings and an iron sword, causing Sapnap to scream and start retreating towards the others, but Y/N had a different idea. She chased him down, and one hit him with the iron sword, causing his character to die and drop all his items. Y/N ran back towards me, and dropped me a spare iron chest plate and an iron helmet.