~•~Chapter Nineteen~•~

~•George POV•~

"Hey, Y/N!" I exclaimed as me and Sapnap walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, Hiya!" She replied, "do you guys need anything?"

"I mean, there isn't anything that WE need, butttttt..." Sapnap said.

"But what...?" Y/N questioned, a confused look settling on her face. Me and Sapnap turned to each other before quickly guarding the doorway so she couldn't get out of answering our questions.

"What the hell are you dimwits doing?!" She yelled.

"It's this thing called interrogation" I said smugly.

"Oh come on... what is there to even interrogate me about-" Y/N started, but got cut off by Sapnap demanding,

"So what's it with you and Dream?".

To this, Y/N's face turned a dark shade of red, as a bead of sweat appeared on her forehead.

"Oh my god she likes him" I squealed as I went to high five Sapnap.

"W-where did you get that... bullshit from?" She stuttered slightly, as if unsure on her own behalf.

"Seriously? Tell that 'bullshit' to your face! You're about as red as a post box!" Sapnap yelled back at her.

"Am not..." she retorted.

Me and Sapnap shared a look of determination to get the truth out of Y/N.

"Y/N, we know how stubborn you like to be, BUT, we are going to keep you here until you tell us the truth" I stated in a monotone voice, causing her to slump back in her stool with a look of defeat casted across her face.

She stayed silent for a good few minutes, before she realised that we were dead serious.

With a roll of her eyes, she gave in and simply stated,

"Ok, so what if I did like him? He wouldn't like me anyways, besides, he sees the flirting as a joke. A joke, that's all anything is to him..." She trailed off after having a small rant about Dream.

Sapnap glanced to me with a smirk on his face before turning back to Y/N with a sympathetic look upon her face.

"Hey, Y/N, have you ever actually asked Dream what he thinks of you?" He questioned.

"Well, I mean, no but it's kind of obvious isn't it? He flirts with you guys as a joke as well"

"Oh my god you're so oblivious, the way he flirts with us is different, just trust us and maybe things will work out" I said, as we all went silent, with Y/N clearly deep in thought.

~•Dream POV•~

George and Sapnap were right, if I like Y/N then I should be such a coward. Besides, she wouldn't judge someone based solely off of their feelings. She's a good person. I have to make a move some time or another, if I leave it too long someone may take my shot from me.

Ok Dream, pull yourself together, just go downstairs, ask Y/N if she wants to go down to the beach, and that's when I'll ask her. I mean, it's worth a shot... right?

I headed downstairs, and searched for the three of them, mainly looking for Y/N. After a few minutes of looking around, I walked into the kitchen, to see the three of them sat around the table, George and Sapnap glancing at one another awkwardly, whilst Y/N was deep in thought.

"Um- hey guys," I started, catching their attention, "are you ok Y/N?" I asked, a little worried for the girl.

"Oh hiya, Dream, yeah no, I'm fine, don't worry about me" she said with an unconvincing smile.

"Did you need something, Dream?" Sapnap asked as he turned to face me.

"Oh yeah, well, I was looking to speak to Y/N" I said, as George and Sapnap looked to each other and left the room.

"So I was wondering if you would want to go down to the beach with me in an hour or so" I asked with a fake act of confidence, whilst I was in fact a nervous wreck inside.

Y/N glanced up, looking rather surprised,

"Yeah! I'd love to!" She exclaimed with a bright smile.

"Great, I'll meet you back down here in an hour then!" I said as I walked back up to my room, shortly after, hearing another pair of footsteps heading off in the direction of Y/N's room.

I grabbed my nicest hoodie, and some comfy, yet stylish trousers. I wanted to look nice for Y/N, tonight was going to be the night I ask her out! I quickly ran out of the house to the local store, and grabbed a bar of Dairy Milk (not sure if Americans have this chocolate but I'm telling you it's nice), and checked out. I walked back home, with a small smile stuck to my lips, as I thought about my plan to ask her out.

I was running a little short of time, so i quickened my pace a little to make sure I wasn't late.

Grabbing my keys from my trouser pocket, I unlocked the door and walked inside to wait for Y/N.

a/n
Hiyaa! sorry for the lack of updates, I am currently a little busy revising for exams and such but I'll try to update as often as possible. Also how dumb is this? I am awful at thinking up ideas for basic chapters like this yet I have already come up with the ending. I am an odd one, aren't I. Anyways, the next chapter should hopefully be pretty good (hopefully) having known Dreams plans! Or I could make it go horribly wrong. I mean I won't... probably :] My word, it's fun to be annoying. Make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening! Cyaaa!