~•~Chapter Twenty-Six~•~

~•Y/N POV•~

I awoke to Willow stood at the foot of my bed, toy hanging from her mouth and her butt in the air, wagging her tail.

"Hiya, Willow! Do you want to go to the park?" I cooed at her. Her ears immediately perked up as she bolted out of the room. A few seconds passed before she skidded back into my room with now her toy AND her leash in her mouth.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" I said, lifting myself from the warm embrace of my cosy bed. Willow nudged me along but I stopped before walking to Dream's room, Willow following closely behind. As I went to knock on the door, it was pulled open from the other side. I toppled forwards, getting caught by a pair of strong, muscular arms. My face flushed red,

"You know, you sure are strong for someone who sits at home, in a gaming chair and playing minecraft, probably until the day you die!" I exclaimed, causing him to blush now.

"Well thank you, and you sure are clumsy for someone so amazing like you~" he whispered, pulling me closer and planting a gentle kiss against my lips with his warm soft ones. After a few seconds of staying in his embrace, I looked up to his face, seeing him starting back down at me.

"So I was wondering if you would want to go for a walk down to the park with me and Willow?" I asked happily. He stood there in thought for a second before saying,

"Hmm, how about no". I was taken aback a little from his response, and I'm guessing my face said it all as he bursted into a fit of wheezes, "You didn't seriously think I meant that, did you?!" He managed to get out through his wheezes.

We slipped downstairs with Willow, being careful not to wake George or Sap up. I clipped Willow's leash onto her collar, and gave her a small hug as she licked my cheek.

"Come on, let's go!" Dream said, lending me a hand to get back up.

I unlocked the door, with Dream's hand in one hand and Willow's leash in my other.

Luckily for me, Willow is a very good dog, she is obedient, always up to play and loves snuggles. Overall she is the best dog I could ask for (poor Asterin).

On our way down to the park, I spotted a new little corner cafe.

"Oh! Dream, can we stop off in the cafe on our way home? I think it's new plus it looks really cute!"

"Of course! Although, I think we might have to get Willow the pupcup" Dream exclaimed as he looked through the shop windows at a sign with the menu on it.

"Definitly, she won't let us hear the end of it for as long as we live if we don't get her it, that dog can hold a grudge" I giggled, petting her on the head lightly, as she barked,
as if she were agreeing with my comment.

~time skip to around five minutes later~

We arrived at the park gates, coming to a slow stop to assure we wouldn't hurt Willow. I lent down to reach for her collar, unclipping the clip attatching her leash and she was off. She had ran straight into the woods, grabbing multiple sticks in her mouth, and running her way back to us.
Willow being Willow, decided to turn that into their first game, tug of war. She was highly reluctant to letting go of the stick and risking loosing. She gave a big tug on the stick, sending Dream falling backwards and landing on my lap.

"Hey~" he winked at me.

"Hiya, I see you decided to stop by?" I giggled, wrapping my arms around his torso and holding him there tightly. After a couple of minutes, Willlow (it auto-corrected to Willie at first) came over and lent against my side. The three of us stayed like that for a while, watching children running around with one another, and every so often a mother would pull their child away to go home. It was an adorable sight, I may find kids annoying but they are sweet.

Willow gathered me and Dream from our gazes, dropping a stick in front of us and looking at it, longingly. I grabbed the stick and chucked it for her to chase about and play with.

~time skip to around half an hour later~

Willow had burnt off most of her energy now. She came back over to us and slumped herself beside me, like she had before. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of the three of us.

"Hey, Princess? Please can you forward that to me, I want to post it!" he asked with a smile.

"sure!" I responded, "fancy going down to that cafe?" I asked excitedly.

Dream agreed to this, reattaching Willow's leash to her collar and getting up from our cosy state. He pulled me up, grabbing my hand in his own and we walked back up the road, to the cute little corner cafe.

~small time skip to five minutes later~

We were both still tired from our date vlog yesterday, so it was a relief when we arrived at the warm cafe. I held the door open for Y/N as she made Willow's leash a little shorter. She is a good dog but I don't want to risk anything that could happen to get us kicked out of here.

"Hey, please may we get a pupcup, a medium latte and a F/D (favourite drink)?" Dream asked the cashier, stating our order.

The cashier gave us our table number and told us to find a table wherever there is some space. We sat at a smaller table, so that we wouldn't waste any of the bigger ones.

We waited there for a few minutes before our order was called, so Dream headed up to the counter and collected our order. He got back to the table, passing me my drink, and taking his latte, but he couldn't get even a second to place Willow's pupcup down before she had already eaten half of it.

"Willow!" I giggled as Dream wheezed, he got multiple concerned looking glances at him, making him wheeze even more.

"They probably think I'm dying over here!" He wheezed even more,

"Dream! Calm down, everyone keeps looking" I said, trying to hold back a wheeze but failing miserably, and joining in with the shame.

He turned to his phone for a minute, and moments later, a twitter notification from Dream had been posted. I clicked on the notification, to reveal the photo of me him and Willow together at the park.

 I clicked on the notification, to reveal the photo of me him and Willow together at the park

Caption: Family photo!
Y/U/N: The best family I could ever ask for <3

a/n
Hiyaa! How are you all? I hope you're doing well! Please ignore the engagement ring in that photo, I was trying to find a photo of a couple with an australian shepherd in a similar situation to what I had written, haha. Make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening! Cyaaa!