~•~Chapter Eleven~•~

~•Y/N POV•~

We got back home, laughing and well, wheezing with one another, making jokes (that were mainly about Dream’s shoe style).

“I’m gonna upload the photos of me and my new shoes (he had his face hidden obviously) can you send me them Y/N?” Dream asked shooting me a smile.

“Yeah of course, are we going to do the stream soon? Maybe like half an hour?” I questioned, sending Dream the photo of him and then looking to each of them happily.

“Yeah, half an hour sounds good I think,” Sapnap started, “oh also I know Dream has a mask he will wear that he can actually see out of, but I don’t think you have ever shown your face on social media, do you want a mask or not?” He said, looking at me, trying to make sure I’d feel comfortable. I just told them I didn’t mind showing my face, and that I wouldn’t need a mask or anything.

~time skip to just before the stream~

“Are you guys ready?” George asked looking to each of us, to which we all nodded eagerly, “and you know the plan? Y/N come up first as you’re my sister obviously, then you, Sapnap as they still think you’re away, and then finally, Dream you will walk out” George explained with a joyous tone accompanying his voice.

“Chat will freak out when they see you guys met up!” I said, feeling happy for them.

“They’ll be happy you’re here too Y/N! It’s not just about us you know!” Dream chuckled, patting my shoulder. George started the stream, putting up his starting soon screen as me, Dream and Sapnap walked out of the camera shot, making sure not to make a noise.

“Hello everyone! Welcome back,” he said, switching to his face cam, “so today I have a guest with me! Say hi to my sister Y/N” he said, as I popped up into view of the camera,

“Hiyaa!” I exclaimed with a bright smile, “oh George, I just forgot something downstairs I’ll be back in one second!” I said, walking off screen, opening it and shutting it, to make it seem like I left.

I looked over to Sapnap, signalling to follow me back into view of the camera. I opened and shut the door once again to make it seem like I just got back.

“I got it George!” I slightly shouted to George, walking in dragging Sapnap along by his arm.

I looked over to chat to see it blowing up, saying that Sapnap must’ve been staying with us recently. They are so wrong I chuckled to myself.

“Chat they kidnapped me into their stupid British house!” Sapnap said in a stroppy tone, trying to carry the prank.

A donation came through:
Can we get a height check? Also since when did Dream have a good taste in shoes?

“Haha, Y/N is actually such a midget, we’re taller then her!” Sapnap teased, with George nodding in agreement.

“Oh shut up, I’m not THAT short!” I muttered, trying not to laugh, “oh and to answer your question, we will do that in a bit! To answer your other question, I had to choose them for him,
don't worry chat, I'll show him how to pick stylish shoes” I stated with a happier tone.