~•~Chapter Eighteen~•~

~•Dream POV•~

We just arrived home and hopped out of the car to get inside so we could warm up.

“I’m probably going to go upstairs and change into something warmer” Y/N said, as she shivered slightly.

“Oh okay, that’s a good idea, I think I might join you…” I trailed off, realising how I had phrased that, “wait no- I didn’t mean-“ I started, as Y/N cut me off with a wheeze, causing the George and Sapnap to laugh even more.

“Oh come on! I didn’t even mean it like that!” I wheezed, my face heating up a little, “you know what I meant” I said rolling me eyes.

“Sure, Dream, sure you didn’t, I know what you’re thinking, this smexy ass model right here is stunning” Y/N said sarcastically, making my face turn a darker shade of pink, as she smirked at my reaction.

~•Y/N POV•~

Dream’s face turned a deep shade of pink as I said that. However, he didn’t just let that slide,

“Maybe I am thinking that~” he said whilst leaning closer to my face, a smug look crossing his face. This time it was my turn to blush, and I knew it wasn’t very subtle. I quickly buried my face into a pillow, as Sapnap and George started fake gagging,

“EW- Save the flirting for when you’re alone!” George exclaimed, whilst Sapnap ran over to the sink, throwing open cupboards,

“I NEED BLEACH FOR MY EYES!” He screamed, still running around.

“I’m going to go change now,” I said. I started walking up the stairs, “oh, also Sap, you know that’s not how I flirt~” I finished, tossing him a wink. Dream wheezed, following me up the stairs, as we parted ways and headed to our rooms.

I opened my wardrobe, looking through my wardrobe for a new outfit. I just wanted a cosy hoodie and some sweat pants, but all my hoodies were in the wash.

~•Dream POV•~

A knock sounded at my door, as I threw a jumper on and opened my door, to see Y/N stood there looking up at me, smiling.

“Dreammmm” she said.

“Y/Nnnnnn” I replied, drawing out her name the same way she did with mine.

“Can I borrow a hoodie? Mine are all in the wash” she giggled, looking into my eyes.

“Go on then, I swear you live in hoodies these days Y/N” I chuckled at her eagerness. She ran over to my wardrobe, sorting through my clothes as she came across a hoodie I often wear, looking back at me to see if she could wear it.

“So you wanted the one I usually wear? I mean sure” I laughed again as she quickly picked it up and smelt it, causing her to smile more. She looked up, and noticed that I was still here watching her,

“Why were you smelling my hoodie?” I asked with a smirk. To this, her eyes widened out of embarrassment and she hid her face in the hoodie,

“No I wasn’t…” she said in a small voice.

“Uh huh, whatever helps you sleep at night” I wheezed as she walked over and punched my shoulder slightly.

“Thank you for letting me borrow your hoodieee!” She exclaimed happily as she walked back to her room.

~•Sapnap POV•~

As the Y/N and Dream went upstairs, me and George turned to face one another, and waited until they were out of earshot,

“We need to get Dream and Y/N together” we said at the same time, a smug look crossing our faces,

“Well I mean great minds think alike” George said as we started laughing.

“Well how about I talk to Y/N about what’s going on between them and you ask Dream because not gonna lie, it’s be hella weird if you, her brother, walked up to her all like, ‘tell me about your love life’” I explained, saying the last part in a goofy tone as I mocked his British accent.

“Ok but how should we get them together though?” I asked curiously.

“Well I mean, we have to have the guy asking the girl for this, Dream better man up!” George exclaimed, as I chuckled at his enthusiasm, “I say that we try to convince Dream that he should ask her out and let them play it into their own hands” he continued.

“I mean yeah, that’d work” I replied happily.

Just as I finished speaking, Y/N came down the stairs and walked into the room, wearing a way too big hoodie, which I’m guessing she borrowed from Dream. Oh she definitely likes him, I thought to myself.

“What’s going to work?” She asked, with a questioning look.

Me and George turned to each other, as I came up with a lie,

“Well we wanted to trick you about George getting a girlfriend but I guess you probably heard, besides, who would believe George could get in a relationship anyways” I said, as George just glared at me, clearly trying not to laugh.

“Oh, well I didn’t hear, but to be honest, I probably wouldn’t have believed it anyways, sorry Georgie!” She exclaimed, and walked into the kitchen as George pouted like a 5 year old.

“Ok so we will talk to them tomorrow?” I asked George.

“Deal” he replied, as we shook hands, and headed off into the kitchen to hang out with Y/N.

a/n
Hiyaa! I’m sorry about my updates on the story being a little messed up, I’m going to try to be back on a bit of a posting schedule of one every 2 or 3 days as I’m quite busy at the moment but I will make sure this story gets completed :] I also have a pretty good idea for the ending so I hope you stick around to read it Make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening! Cyaaa!