~•~Chapter Seventeen~•~

~•Sapnap POV•~

I woke up and yawned, getting out of the comfort of my bed and stretching.

"Why did we decide to go to bed so late" I grumbled as I grabbed my phone and started walking to the stairs. As I got to the end of the staircase, I turned the corner, heading for the lounge. However, what came into sight was something... rather magnificent for my own sake. Y/N and Dream were cuddled up together on the couch, Y/N's head buried into Dream's chest.

"Oh isn't this just perfect" I whispered with a smirk, and quickly went onto the camera, snapping a photo of the two.

I have to say, they do look cute, cuddled up together like that.

Dragging myself from the gaze, I pulled up Twitter, beginning to write out the tweet:

(Just imaging a photo of you and him cuddling, I may eventually add one but I have decided to be lazy :] )

-caption-

'Soooo... something going on or is this just something with the homies?'

I quickly clicked the post button, and bursted out laughing.

~•Dream POV•~

I awoke, subconsciously tightening my grip on Y/N, having been startled by the loud laugh.

"Bloody hell Sap! You scared me half to death!" I whisper-shouted at him, as Y/N started to stir in my arms. After glancing down at her for a few seconds, I turned my attention back to Sapnap.

"Hey, Sap, what was so funny?" I asked curiously, which just caused him to laugh more.

"Well I mean if I told you then surely it'd be less fun?" He stated with a smirk, "how about this, you'll see it soon enough" he finished with a smug wink.

Oh crap, what's he do this time...

I pulled up Twitter, noticing a whole bunch of notifications, a lot more than usual.

"Sap... what did you do...?" I said cautiously, as I noticed mine and Y/N's names combined as a S/N (ship name).

I clicked onto the tab, questioning what will have happened, and why the hell that was trending. As the tab loaded, a picture of me and Y/N cuddling together, repeatedly posted throughout the Tweets.

"What. The. Actual..." I trailed off, confused, with a slight hint of annoyance in my tone, "Hey, Sap; so, I suppose you had something to do with this... right?" I finished, glancing towards him, and noticing a slight hint of guilt in his expression as he nodded slowly.

"Oh my God... I don't want Y/N to get any hate! What are they all saying about this? Aren't friends allowed to cuddle?" I asked, panic edging my voice. The last part kind of hurt though, I guess the reality does burn after all.

"Don't worry, it's literally all jokes, I mean maybe more people are "shipping" the two of you but it's not that bad" Sapnap stated with a chuckle.

~•Y/N POV•~

"What are they all saying about this? Aren't friends allowed to cuddle?" I heard Dream say. Right. Friends. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less, just... friends. Why does it just get left at that though? Oh right, this isn't just a fantasy world where everything you hope for turns out well.