I've Got A Plan

ROSS P.O.V.

I can't believe I just did that. I jumped into the crowd, talked to the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen and invited her backstage after the concert. It's not something that we're encouraged to do. Wow. But at least everyone else thought she was awesome and loved her.

Come to think of it, my brothers loved her too much. I know when they like a girl, and they like Kat.
Eh, that doesn't matter she likes me. I was the one who went into the crowd, not them.

I have to see her again. I'm just looking at her photo on my phone. Dam! She's so beautiful. I have to see her again, but the day after tomorrow we're going to Sydney. At least I could see her tomorrow.

"Dude, what with the face?" Riker snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Huh? Oh sorry man, just thinking."
"About Kat?," He was wiggling his eyebrows and nudging me in the side.
"Maybe. Dude why do you want to know?"
"I dunno" he shrugged his shoulders. "But she was pretty if I do say so myself,"
"Yeah I know. I know you guys. You all have a thing for her"
"That's the downside of spending so much time with your siblings"
"Yeah. Well, don't get any ideas. I like her and she likes me."
"That could all change little bro,"

I have to spend more time with her to prove to her that I'm better than my brothers. Just then I had a great idea.
"Hey dude, what would you think if she came with us to Sydney?"
"I would think that's a good idea. I could spend more time with her and get her to see why I'm the coolest, most awesome one."
I ignored his last comment. "So it's a good idea?"
"Yeah dude. See if Mom and Dad think it's ok. I'm suddenly looking forward to Sydney more."
"Ok. I'll go do that now."

An hour later

"So would you be into maybe, I don't know, coming to Sydney with us?" I asked her on the phone
"You're kidding right?" I was so worried she didn't like me and thought I was just joking.
"No. I'm totally legit. My parents say it's cool and we all wanna spend more time with you."
"Oh my god. Uh, yeah I'd absolutely love to go to Sydney with you guys!!"
"So that's a yes?"
"Um, I have to check with my parents first. But that's a yes from me. Are Suzie and Ben invited too?"
"Oh. Uh, no I didn't think of them. I'm not sure my Mom and Dad would let anymore people tag along."
"That's ok I guess. Just hold on a minute, I'm gonna go ask my mum."

While I was waiting for her I decided to play flappy bird. I beat my high score twice before she came back.
"So?"
"Surprisingly she said yes. On one condition,"
"What?!" I was literally on the edge of my seat
"She wants to meet you first."
"I can totally do that! Where do you want to meet up?"
"What?"
"Where do you wanna meet up. Your Mom has to meet me so you can come to Sydney with us tomorrow."
"Haha. Right. Um... I'll give you my address and you can come here and meet her."
"Ok I'll be there as soon as I can."
As soon as he call ended I did my little happy dance. I'm going to her house and she's coming to Sydney with me and my family. This tour has turned out even better than I thought it would.