Hangover

"Who didn't close the blinds? I'm a vampire I can't stand the sun," I whinged as the sun woke me up from me peaceful slumber. I heard muffled moaning next to me and looked down to see a sleeping Ross with his head buried in his pillow and the blankets pulled all the way up and over his head.
"Hey. You awake," I whispered as I leaned down towards him and he groaned in response. I silently laughed as I sat up in bed. A little too fast. My head started to spin andy stomach was doing flips. I ran out of the room as fast as my legs would carry me, into the bathroom.

I emptied my mostly alcoholic stomach contents into the toilet before I stood up, brushed my teeth and checked myself out in he mirror. That was a big mistake. I looked horrendous. My hair was sticking out at all ends and was 'foofy', mascara was smudged around my eyes and one of my eyes wasn't opening all the way, and my breath still smelled of nasty hangover vomit. I re-brushed my teeth and crept back into Ross' room. I took the chance to have a peak at Ryland's bed and I wasn't disappointed at what I saw. Riker, Rocky and Lucy all cuddled together in the bed and Emily was on the floor hugging the leg Rocky had hanging off the bed. I climbed back into the bed carefully to not disturb Ross' slumber.
"Morning," I heard from under the blankets. I shuffled under them and pulled them over my head so that we had our own little world to talk.
"Good morning sweetheart." I greeted back. I leaned in and pecked him on the lips. "How was your night?" His hand came up to cup my face.
"It was good. But it got even better when I was able to spend some quality time with you," he smirked as he swept my bangs behind my ear. I giggled at his response and I'm pretty sure I blushed. I felt like I was that shy little fangirl who had just met Ross Lynch for the first time.

"How was your night?" He asked.
"It was fun. At first I wasn't quite sure what to do without you around so many of your friends and family, but Riker helped me out and introduced me to a few people he thought I'd get along with," I explained.
"I know Rike helped you. You told me when you were hammered," He snickered.
"Yeah, see, about that. I only remember about half the night after I got wasted," I confessed.
"Haha, well. Let's see. You ran around like a mad man, dancing with anyone who would dance with you. You swam around in the pool with your feet tied together claiming you were finally a mermaid. At one point your bikini top fell down and gave some of our guy friends a show before I got mad at them for staring. And once I managed to get you to calm down and not want to do anything physically crazy, you started trying to have sex with me on the dance floor, in the middle of the crowd, in the kitchen, and then I finally let you once we were up here in my room." My hand flew up to cover my red face. I couldn't believe that I'd tried to do all that.

"Ross, I'm so sorry," I apologised.
"Don't apologise Kat. It wasn't that bad, and it was kinda cute. Except the bikini thing. That wasn't cute to see my friends ogling you."
"I honestly can't remember all that," I confessed.
"That's fine. At least you had a good night."
"Yeah," I sighed. "Wait, how much did you drink last night?"
"Um... I wasn't as gone as you but I did have a few."
"So you remembered a condom when we had sex?" Shit I was too drunk to think of that.
"Heh, yes Kat. I was sober enough to remember that," he laughed.
"Just wanted to make sure. Didn't want any accidents happening, accidentally."
"No we don't," he agreed.

"Did we kiss at midnight?" I asked.
"Um, no. You were out like a light 20 minutes before midnight"
"Oh, I'm sorry Ross."
"Don't be. I kissed you anyway." I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his chest.
"At least you're able to remember that. I can only remember the first time we had sex last night."
"We only had sex once."
"Oh. My bad. I had it in my head we did it twice." He raised his eyebrows in mock question at me.
"I don't know where I got that. Probably just the alcohol hazed memories getting screwed up in here," I tapped my head.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink so much next time, hey Puppy?"
"I agree with you. My stomach is still queazy and I'm sure I'm gonna chuck again." He rubbed my back to try and help me. "How're you feeling this morning?"
"I'm actually pretty good. A slight headache but obviously not as bad as you." He ran his fingers through my hair. "But....... you are leaving really soon. So I'm as good as I can get knowing my beautiful girlfriend is leaving to go home to another country."
"Ross........."
"No don't. It's not your fault, I know that. But you are leaving and I want to spend every second up until you leave looking at you. Remembering every little detail of your face, the freckles on your nose, the slight green speckled in your eyes, your cute little upturned nose, your lips........" he moved on me so fast I had no time to react. His lips were on mine, his tongue caressing mine gently.

"Ross..... what did I do to deserve you?" I asked breaking from the kiss even though I didn't want to either.
"You just looked absolutely adorable standing in the crowd."
"I'm serious. Any girl could've been standing in that spot. Any girl could've been the one you saw there, going crazy for her favourite band."
"I don't think so," he said with a cheeky grin.
"What makes you so certain about that?"
"Because it wasn't just where you were standing. And you're not just any girl. You're the girl. It wasn't where you were standing. It's that you were standing there. It was the fact that you were so gorgeous in your bright blue tights, your neon yellow converse and that nirvana tank top, that I couldn't help but notice you. You were the most gorgeous girl in the crowd and there was just something about you, even from where I was on stage, that was different and special. It wasn't just because you were there in the crowd, it was because you and I meeting, was destiny. It was meant to be." He told me and I got an idea.

*When it's meant to be, the stars seem to glisten*
I sang.
*Meant to be, all the clouds depart
*When it's meant to be....* he joined in with me.
*It's destiny callin'* he sang alone.
*And if you listen, you'll find your heart* we finished together before we kissed. This kiss was so passionate and so intense, it was unlike any kiss we'd shared before. Something was just different this time. When we pulled away his hand came up to my face and brushed away a tear.
"Crap, I didn't know I was crying. Why am I crying," I asked also wiping tears away. If it were possible, Ross' eyes warmed up even more as his smile grew.
"Because you're a girl and *sniff* I just got deep and emotional with *sniff* you, and we sang *sniff* a beautiful duet together." He said. It was my turn to wipe his eyes now.
"You're crying too," I laughed as I ran my hands through his hair over and over again.

I heard a giggle come from outside our little pillow world and threw the blankets off of us to see rocky peeking over at us over Rikers' shoulder from in between him and Lucy.
"What? What's so funny?" I asked him angrily.
"Ross is crying," he told me.
"Shut up dude. You're the one spooning your brother," I spat back. He looked down at Riker and his hand on his brothers shoulder and jumped backwards, on what I'm assuming was his girlfriends because I heard a girlish squeal.
"Rocky!" She screamed.
"Sorry," he apologised. Ross and I were now laughing at him.
"Not now guys," he warned.

Riker had also woken up when Rocky shook the. Bed and fell on the floor right next to Emily who was still asleep. He had snatched a pillow from off the bed, put it underneath his and Emily's head, and was now going back to sleep with her in his arms. I nudged Ross and pointed at them.
"Awww," he cooed.
"They're so cute together," I said. "But where's Ry and why are they in his bed?"
"I saw him and Maya head into Del's room before these guys joined us in here." He explained.
"Yeah, that's another thing. Why are all these guys in here?" I asked quietly.
"They were all drunk and rowdy and Riker and Rocky's room was locked from the inside. So they asked if they could all crash here." I just rolled my eyes at everyone.
"And why was their room locked?"
"You know...... That one I don't know. Heh."
"Were Del and Ratliff in there maybe?" I wiggled my eyebrows.
"No. I saw them in her room."
"With Maya and Ryland?........"
"Yeah."
"Huh?" I nodded my head thinking. "I wonder who was in the boys' room then?" I asked rhetorically.
"You wanna go see?" I nodded vigorously and jumped out of bed.