Maya and Ryland Sitting in a Tree

I had to wrap all the things I'd bought in copious amounts of plastic bags so I could sneak them into the house without anyone seeing them. I managed to get up to Ross' room without anyone seeing them and hid them in my suitcase until I could wrap them in private. Suddenly the door opened and Ryland and Maya came walking in, making out.
"Ryland! You whinge when Ross and I do that," I said making the two of them pull apart.
"Sorry, I didn't know you were back yet," he rubbed the back of his neck nervously, just like his older brother. I shook my head at him and went to hug Maya.
"Hey Maya, long time no see,"
"I know. I haven't seen you since I moved. How've you been?"
"As you can see," I gestured to the room, "pretty good." the both of us started laughing.
"What's so funny?" Ryland asked, clearly confused as to why us woman were laughing.
"When we played footie together, we promised that we would never turn into those girls who obsess over celebrity guys." I explained.
"Oops," Maya said putting her hands up in an 'oops' pose.
"Yep, you broke that one." Ryland said heading to his bed and flopping head first into it.

"I'll leave you two alone. You seem pretty busy. oh, and Ryland?" He pulled his head up.
"Yeah?"
"Don't forget what's in the bottom drawer," I pointed to Ross' bedside table. He looked at me, obviously confused. He opened the drawer up seeing what I meant. He closed he drawer quickly and looked at me surprised.
"Eew, I didn't need to see that. I know it happens between you two, but I don't need to see evidence." I just shrugged and walked out of the room, running into Riker.

"Sorry," I said.
"Nah, it's all good." he said trying to put his arms around my waist. It took all that I had in me, not to kick him in the balls.
"What're you doing?" I asked squirming away.
"Just trying to show you I like you," he said trying to pull me in again.
"What about Emily?"
"She's no you," he leant in for a kiss. Before he had a second to think, I slapped him.
"What're you doing?! I'm dating Ross, your brother. He's my boyfriend, and you're trying to kiss me?! What the fuck is wrong with you?" He looked at me, obviously shocked I got so aggressive.
"I-I-I-I.... d-don't..." he muttered.
"That's what I thought," I said turning around and finding Ross standing behind me, the biggest grin on his face.

I walked past him and down the stairs. I wanted to find Del and just continue this girls day. I walked into the living room and found her lip locked with Ratliff. Great. What do I do know? I grabbed my purse and headed towards the front door. Before I could open it Ross was standing between it and I.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I just need to be alone," I said trying to push past him.
"Did I do something wrong?" He seemed so guilty.
"It's not you, trust me. You're amazing. I just feel like I need some alone time. I have no clue what just happened up there and I need to think about some things." His face dropped.
"About us?" He was so upset.
"No, no, no. Hell no. I love you, there is no doubt in my mind about us. I just don't know how to feel about Riker,"
"I know how you should feel," he said getting steamed. "You should feel angry he tried to kiss you. You should feel upset that he tried to do that to you, but mostly, you should feel proud. Proud in how you handled it. So many people would've freaked out or heaven forbid, kissed back."
"Never," was all I said before leaning up to kiss him.
"I'm glad you did that time though," he giggled. I lightly whacked his chest.

"Do you still want some alone time?" He asked putting his arms around my shoulders.
"Yeah," he looked a little defeated. "I need alone time with you," I winked. He grabbed my hand and starting pulling me towards his room.
"We can't go up there. Ryland and Maya are up there." I told him.
"That just means we need to go in there." A devilish grin grew onto his face. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him. He burst into the room screaming, "Here's Johnny!" I heard Ryland and Maya scream. I walked into the room and found Maya covering herself with Ry's blankets.
"Wow. I didn't actually expect you two do it," I said giggling.

"What're you doing in here?" Ryland asked standing in front of Maya.
"We thought you were just making out, not full on fucking," Ross said to his brother.
"We weren't!" Ryland defended. I looked and saw the bottom drawer of Ross' bedside table half open. I have the two of them a 'really' look.
"Well we were about to, then you guys barged in," he confessed.
"Let's leave these two alone." I said grabbing Ross my the arm. He looked seriously at his brother and said, "Be careful. I don't want to be an uncle yet." He saw a condom lying on the ground and threw it at his little brother.