Reflections

We pulled apart as soon as we heard the door. I didn't know who would be coming through that door but Ross was the last person I expected.
He stopped right in the doorway shock and pain evident in his face. I couldn't stand to see his face at all, so I turned my head away.

Ryland stood up and walked in front of me hiding me from Ross and vice versa. "What the fuck!!" I heard him scream before the door slammed shut. Ryland turned around to face me and pulled me into a hug.
"I think I better go back to my room and let you settle him down."
"Yeah, but I'll see you tonight, right?"
"Ah, yea. We're all going out to dinner. So I think you will" I said this a little sarcastically.
"Hahahaha. Right. K, I better go find him. What're you up to this afternoon?"
"I don't know. Probably just an impromptu concert in my bedroom for all those imaginary fans of mine."
"You're so cute," he said bopping my nose.

I left the room and headed back to mine when I remembered I forgot my room key inside. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I waited a few seconds and knocked again. Still nothing. I pounded on the door, not letting up for a little while, until they door swung open to reveal a cranky Rydel.
"What's wrong?" She asked kind of annoyed.
"Sorry I forgot my key in the room and I couldn't get in."
"Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. I just thought it was some stranger or something trying to annoy us."
"That's ok."

I walked in the room and Rydel retreated back to her bedroom. I was alone. What to do? I haven't actually sang in a few days, I might actually go and have that little 'concert' of mine. I grabbed my iPod and put it in the dock I brought. Even though I'm almost 17, my music choice is still somewhat similar to that of a 12 year old version of me. 'He said, She said' by Ashley Tisdale came on and I grabbed my hairbrush.

*"Boy walk in the spot, he's so fresh and
He got what he needs to impressin'
Just look at the way that he dressin'
Ain't no question chicks like oh.

Girl walkin' the spot, she stop traffic
She's blowing your mind with her asset
So Jessica Alba fantastic,
Instant classic boys like oh.

Maybe I can see us moving like that.
Maybe I can see us touching like that.
Baby I can see us kissing like that.
We don't need no more that he said she said.
Maybe I can see us moving like that.
Maybe I can see us touching like that.
Baby I can see us kissing' like that.
We don't need no more that he said she said".*

The song continued and I gave a great performance if I say so myself. 'This is me' from camp rock came on, I can't sing this song as well as Demi but I give it a go. It's so much fun.

I'm having a blast singing and dancing for my 'fans' when 'Surf's Up' from Teen Beach Movie starts to play.
I run to my iPod and skip it. Before all this that was one of my favourites, I even knew that dance, but Ross ruined it. Why did he have to do that? Sleep with some random then confess his feelings for me. Expecting me to be totally cool with it. And Ryland, he was so nice and kind to me when I showed up at his door crying. But I don't feel for him what I do for Ross. There was something about Ross that just made me feel special, like I could do anything. He made me feel like he was my main man Superman, but he was Lex Luthor in disguise.

Uuuuuuggggghhhh!!! Boys. I never had this much trouble with them. What is it with the Lynch boys that make them all like me? I wish I'd never caught Ross' attention at the concert, then none of this would be happening to me and I'd be living my normal drama free life!!