Official?

*Previously*

"Hey what happened Kat?" He said pulling me into a hug. I sobbed into his chest for a few seconds until he pulled me inside and sat me on the bed with him.
"Kat' what happened? What's wrong?" He was stroking my back trying to make me feel better.
"Ross... slept... with.... another.... girl..." I lost it again. Ryland just pulled me in tighter' he kissed the top of my head. He pulled away to check on me right before he smashed his lips into mine..........

*Present*

What is happening? Oh my god, Ryland is kissing me!!! What do I do??
I realised I was already kissing back by this point. His hands moved up to cup my face and mine were on his hips. This kiss was good, but the kiss with Ross was magic. Uugghh!! I can't think about Ross!!
I deepened the kiss between me and Ryland. He didn't seem to mind.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance, while our hands were roaming each other's bodies. His hand was slowly going up my shirt, when Mark and Stormie walked into the hotel room.
"Hey Ryland have yo..... what's this?" Stormie said as she saw what was happening.
"We are just... u-umm..." I didn't know why to say. His parents have just caught us making out.
"We were just kissing mom," he defended us.
"Aaaw. That's so cute. My baby's got a girl," Stormie cooed over us.
"Moo-ooom," Ryland wined.

"Sorry sweetie. How long has this been going on?"
She pointed at me then Ryland.
"Well, uh, like 5 minutes." Ryland answered.
"That's pretty recent son," Mark said.
"It just happened before you walked into the room. We hadn't even talked about what it meant yet," I told his parents.
"Oh well then we better let you talk. Your mother and I will be in our room. Call us if you need us," Mark said before he and Stormie headed to their hotel room.

"Hehe, so. Um, what did just happen?" I asked him.
"You were upset, so I comforted you. And then, I thought there was something between us, so I kissed you. You kissed back and we started making out."
"So you think there's something between us," I wasn't being accusatory I was honestly asking him because I wasn't sure what was going on.
Yeah. I do. Don't you?"
"I didn't know. I'm confused. I definitely feel something. I just don't know what it is."
"Can I help you with it?" He half asked half stated.
He smiled while slowly closing the space between us. I got what he was trying to do and I joined him until our lips met again. It was a small passionate kiss, but I think it said what we wanted it to.
"So does that make this," he pointed between the two of us. "Official?"

I just smiled and nodded my head before moving in to kiss him again. We started making out again but this time no wandering hands. I don't know how long we'd been there, doing what we were doing, before Ross barged in not expecting to see this at all.......