Driving in the Car with Lucy and Emily

We let Emily pick the music on the ride back to the Lynch house. Of course since she was so excited to meet R5, she chose R5.

*I've been searching every city, never giving up.
'Till I find my angel, diamond in the ruff
Looking for a signal, baby turn it up tonight*

I felt my phone vibrating in my bag. I pulled it out and saw it was Ross calling.
"Hey blondie," I answered.
"Hey, puppy," he said seductively. "What're you doing? I got home and you weren't here. Who's that singing, 'Louder'?" He asked.
"I gave my friend a call and we decided to go to the beach today." I told him. "I thought you guys were busy at the studio till tonight?" I questioned.
"We finished early and I wanted to come back home and see my girl." He was so cute. I'm so lucky.
"Sorry. I thought I'd tell you I went to the beach tonight after you got home."

"Kat who're you talking to?" Lucy asked.
"Who do you think?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Who's that?" Ross asked. I forgot that they haven't met yet.
"The friend of mine that went to the beach with me. Lucy."

"Is she talking to Ross?" Emily asked Lucy.
"Who is that?" He asked me again.
"Someone we met at the beach. She's our friend now." I told him.
"What's her name?" He questioned.
"Emily, and she's totally in love with Riker."
"Did she know you and I were dating?"
"She had no clue who I was. I saw her phone case, she admitted to being a fan and having a huge crush on Riker, so I showed her that picture of you and I kissing. She went berserk. It was so funny."
"So are the three of you heading back here?"
"Yeah. I didn't know you guys would be home. Sorry," I apologised.
"No don't. Maybe we can set Riker up and get another on of my brothers to forget out you. 'But I can't forget about you'," he sang the last part. I cackled at that.
"I thought I was the only dork who incorporated songs into conversations?" I cheekily questioned.
"No, that's why you and I work so well." He's such a sweetie. "So you think Riker might like Emily?"
"I don't know. I've known her an afternoon."

"Are you talking about me?" Emily obviously hearing me from the front seat.
"Yes, I am." I stuck my tongue out at her. "By the way, how old are you. I forgot to ask," I laughed.
"Haha, that ok. Im 23. Rydel and Ratliff's age."

"Did you hear that Ross?"
"No what?" He answered.
"She's only a year younger than Riker." I whispered. I didn't want Emily to know we were plotting to get her and Riker together.
"That makes it easier. And no offence, but a bit better than the 7 years between the two of you."
"Why would I be offended? I'm dating you." He laughed at that.

"We'll be there in about 10. Can you not mention Emily to anyone yet please?"
"Yeah, sure. What about, uh, Lucy? Was it Lucy?"
"Haha, yeah. Say to Rocky, Lucy is coming over. Right now."

"Rocky!" I heard him yell.
"What!?" Rocky asked, obviously with a mouth full of food because it was so muffled.
"Lucy is coming over," he told his brother.
"What!! She can't!" He cleared his throat. "I mean, who's Lucy?" I couldn't hold in my giggles.
"Yeah Rocky... who's Lucy?" Ross asked him.
"You're talking to Kat aren't you?" Rocky asked.
"Yes. Now don't change the subject." Ross ordered.

"Uh, she's... my.... girlfriend." He tried mumbling the last part under his breath.
"You have a girlfriend?" Ross almost yelled out.
"Calm down," Rocky whispered, but I heard it. "Yes. I have a girlfriend. We met not long after we came back from vacation."
"Why didn't you say anything?" Ross asked, sadness in his voice.
"Because Kat's here. Everyone loves her, and its a special vacation for her. I didn't want to make it about me."
"That's bull, man. You're just as important as any of us. You don't have to keep things secret so others can stay the centre of attention." I felt really guilty. I had gone along with it, wanting to stay the centre of attention.
"I know. Also it made us feel kinda good, being a secret. Having to sneak around to see each other."
"Do you still wanna be a secret?" Ross asked, a lot sweeter now.
"Nah, I think when she gets here we'll tell the others." Rocky concluded.
"Good choice, mate." Ross told him
"Mate? You've been spending too much time with Kat." Rocky concluded.
"So? I'd gladly go Aussie for her," I think by now he forgot he was on the phone to me.

"You know she's on the other end of your phone right now bro?" Rocky asked.
"Yeah, I.... shit! Uh, hey Kat." he had obviously put the phone back to his ear.
"Hey, Aussie," I decided to tease him.
"You heard that?" I couldn't see him but I'm pretty sure he's blushing.
"Yeah, it's cute. It's nice to know you'd do that for me,"
"You're my girl. I love you. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you." I never cry, but right then tears started to well up. This man makes me feel so special, no one has ever made me feel this way before.

"Puppy, are you ok?" He asked. I'm guessing I sniffled so he could tell something was up.
"Yeah I'm great. You are just an amazing guy."
"What're you doing when you get back here? Cause I have a little something that I wanna do with you..." he was whispering so the others wouldn't hear him.
"Mr Lynch? I am not that kinda girl," I tried to sound shocked.
"Really? Cause that's not what you said last night," Ross seductively told me. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I broke out laughing so hard. Ross joined in and we laughed until our stomachs were sore.
"Why don't we just wait till Emily and Riker know each other, then we can sneak out?" I asked.
"If I have to," he huffed, faking disappointment.
"I'm gonna hang up now. We're just about to pull into the drive-way."
"See you in a minute," and we hung up.