One Night Stand

Ross' P.O.V.

After the gym I decided to take a walk. I stopped at this nice park not too far from the hotel. I was just sitting on a bench watching the birds and some kids playing around on the equipment. I was starting to feel a calmer and relaxed when a hot girl came running past me and tripped.

"Woah, are you ok?" I asked as I ran up to her in the ground.
"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine, just a bit distract...ed," her speaking slowed down once she looked at me properly. I'm guessing she knew who I was.
"Hey, you're Ross Lynch," yep she knew who I was.
"Yeah I am. So you're a fan?"
"Ok ok. I have to say this." She said.
"Go for it," I was waiting to what she had to say
"I guess I literally fell for ya, huh?"
Holy crap did she really just quote teen beach movie.
"How old are you?" I had to ask. Not many girls my age would've actually seen teen beach movie let alone be able to quote it.

"I'm 22. Why?"
"No reason. So what're you doing right now?" This girl was hot. I was gonna get my mind off Kat and this could be a good way to do just that.
"I was just running. Obviously since I tripped right in front of you. Haha," she did this kinda cute awkward laugh.
"Riiight, uh, what about in an hour? What'll you be doing then?"
"Uh, it depends. What're you going to ask me to do," she was seriously flirting with me. I decided to take a chance on this.
"I was gonna ask if you wanna get to know each other better. If you know what I mean," people call me the biggest flirt of the group, I'm just living up to that name.

"Mr Lynch I barely know you. What makes you think that kind of girl?" So hot!
"What makes you think I'm that kinda guy?" I winked at her.
"Here's my address," she grabbed my hand and write something down on it. "Meet me there in half an hour and we cannn.... get to know each other better."
Our faces were so close I feel her breath on my cheek.
"See ya then," and with that she ran off. I looked at my hand and out her address in my phone. It was like two blocks from here. I got a 'date' with a hot girl. Oh yeah. Rossy's still got it!

Later that night

'Ring ring'. 'Ring ring'. I heard my phone going off and I had no clue where it was. Mine and, uh, ummm, Sara I think, our clothes were all over the floor and my phone was in my pants.

'Ring ring'. Found it. Shit it was Delly.
"S'up Del?"
"Ross! Where the hell have your been for the past 3 hours!? We've been trying to reach you this entire time!" Rydel screamed in my ear.
"I was with a girl. Gettin' a little sumin' sumin'. You know how it is Del."
"You have got to be kidding me!! Ross, what about Kat?! And since when do you go around sleeping with random girls?!"
"Since I heard her ask Ratliff out on a date Rydel! I thought for a second she liked me but obviously not!"

"Oh my god! Ross! You're suck a fucking idiot! She likes you,"
"What? She doesn't like me. She asked Ratliff out. Not me. That means she likes Ratliff, not me!"
"Can you keep a secret?"
"What the fuck, Del course I can. I'm your little bro, we're best friends. What is it? Is it something to do with Kat?"
"Kinda. Look, I, uh, kinda admitted to her that I liked Ratliff and she came up with this plan to go on a date with him to make him realise he didn't really like her"
"What he hell? That's... I guess it kinda makes sense. I know they're not meant to be together and she's just helping that along. Wait so she does like me?"
"Yes Ross, she wanted to ask El on a date when they were alone so YOU wouldn't hear and get the wrong idea. She was doing ME a favour."

"Holy shit. What have I done?" I looked over at the stranger sleeping in the bed. I can't believe I did this. I ruined any shot I had with Kat with this little stunt.
"Ross. Come back here and I'll help. Please?"
"I'll be there in like, 10 minutes."
"Ok see you then." Then she hung up. I left a note for the girl. I managed to find her wallet and find out her name was Sara. I left her a note with my number on it saying that this was a one time thing, but it'd be great to still be friends and left it on the pillow next to her before I left.

A/N
Sorry if this chapter's a bit funny I write it drunk. So if you could let me know how good my drunk writing it that'd be great!! 😃 Please comment, vote and follow me, Luv ya 💙