Movies & 'FUN'

The next day Ross was still really upset about this whole 'Sara, pregnancy' thing. When the rest of his family found out, they were either mad or really upset. Since we woke up he hasn't let go of me. Except when either of us had to go to the bathroom. He really needed me today and I didn't mind. I had my guy all to myself again. I would help him with anything he needed right now.

After telling his family we retreated back into his room for a lazy day watching movies. We started with his favourite, Romeo and Juliet. During the entire movie he held me tight against him, not letting go once. He was really vulnerable, and that broke my heart. I think the movie helped a little bit not much. He's such a trusting and caring guy, that things like this really hit him hard.

When the movie had finished I asked if he wanted to watch it again, even though it's not one of my favourites.
"Nah, put your favourite movie on, its not all about me," he said kissing my temple. So I went to look through the DVD's and see if he had it. YES! He had it. I was surprised. It's not a very popular movie.
"What'd you pick?" He asked trying to look at the DVD I had in my hand. I just held it against my chest and popped it in the player.
"You'll see," I cheekily grinned at him. I climbed back on the bed and threw my arms around him.
"I love this movie," I told him. He just smiled at me and turned his head to the screen. The opening music started, joined in my the narrator.

"'Twas a long time ago, longer now than it seems.
In a place that perhaps you've seen in your dreams.
For the story that you are about to be told, took place in the holiday worlds of old.
Now you've probably wondered where holidays come from.
If you haven't, then I'd say it's time you begun."

Then the first song starts to play. It's my favourite movie, so I'm speaking along with the characters and singing the songs.

*Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween

I am the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

I am the one hiding under yours stairs
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

In this town, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can
Something's waiting now to pounce, and how you'll...

Scream! This is Halloween
Red 'n' black, slimy green

Aren't you scared?

Well, that's just fine
Say it once, say it twice
Take a chance and roll the dice
Ride with the moon in the dead of night

Everybody scream, everbody scream

In our town of Halloween!

I am the clown with the tear-away face
Here in a flash and gone without a trace

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
I am the wind blowing through your hair

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

Tender lumplings everywhere
Life's no fun without a good scare

That's our job, but we're not mean
In our town of Halloween

In this town
Don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back
And scream like a banshee
Make you jump out of your skin
This is Halloween, everyone scream
Wont' ya please make way for a very special guy

Our man jack is King of the Pumpkin patch
Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now!

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

La la la la-la la la la. La la la la-la la la-la la. Weeeeeeee!*

Once the song ended I burst into a fit of laughter, leaning into Ross' lap. He was laughing at how much I was laughing.
"You're so cute." He said once I'd calmed down again. "You love this movie don't you?" he asked sweetly.
"As much as you love 'Romeo and Juliet'" I answered sticking my tongue out at him. He smiled and kissed my cheek, pulling me into his arms once again and focusing on the TV. Throughout the entire movie I was singing and speaking along with it. It was so much fun.

Once that finished we put on 'Tangled' and 'Aladdin'. During the day Stormie had brought us lunch and snacks so we weren't starving. She had just brought us dinner, spaghetti and garlic bread, when we'd put 'Romeo and Juliet' on again. This time he was speaking along with the movie, making me laugh and giggle at his cuteness.

I scarfed my food down in minutes. Stormie's cooking is amazing. Ross managed to spill some on his bed. He cleaned it up and finished off his dinner too. After placing the plates outside the door, we turned the light off and snuggled under the covers. The movie was about halfway through, when Ross' hand started wandering down my body until it reached my thighs.

I gasped slightly, I wasn't expecting that. His hand was slowly massaging my inner thigh, making me feel something I've never felt before. Lust. I turned to him and smashed my into his, kissing him hungrily. He returned the kiss, licking my lip asking for entry. I immediately let him in, our tongues fighting for dominance over the other. I found my hands resting on his waist, and slowly moving them up his body, feeling his body and those amazing muscles.

He pulled away quickly to take his shirt off, before moving in and kissing me again. His hands had wandered up my shirt this time. He reached to my stomach and stopped. I took his hands and roughly placed them on my breasts. He jumped a little, not expecting me to do that. I clasped my bra through my shirt and took it off, leaving him with his hands on my naked body. I had never experienced anything like this before. I wanted more.

My hands found his waist again and quickly moved to his pants, trying to undo his zipper. That's when he grabbed my hands and pulled away from our kiss.
"Kat, I can't do this to you," he said with a hint of guilt.
"Do what?" I asked. I had no clue what he was talking about.
"I can't... I can't take your virginity. Your first time has to be special," he turned away not wanting to look me in the eyes. I giggled a little before cupping his face in my hands and pulling his face back around to look at me.
"This is special." I told him, leaning in to kiss him again. He pulled back slightly, not believing me.
"This isn't enough. You deserve to be romanced with candles and rose petals. Not a movie playing in he background and spaghetti stains." I smiled lovingly at him before saying, "I don't care about that stuff. It's the person, not the things. It's special because it's with the man I'm in love with."

He didn't need anymore persuading. My shirt came flying off along with his and my pants, leaving us lying there in our underwear.
"You sure?" He said leaning over me.
"So sure," I answered pulling down to kiss him again.

And that was the night I lost my virginity to Ross Lynch.