Secret Birthday Part 2

Ross' P.O.V.

I heard a phone vibrating and opened my eyes to see Kat grabbing her phone and walking out to the balcony. Man she's hot! I could see her laughing so she must be on he phone to her mom or brother.

Her face dropped suddenly. I got out of bed and quietly walked over to the glass sliding doors that lead to the balcony. I could hear her entire conversation with her mom. "...They'll either try to stay a little longer for it, which would make me feel guilty. Or just feel really bad about having to leave and give me lots of sad hugs goodbye,"

What was she talking about?

"Are you sure sweetie? It's not like you turn 17 everyday"
"Yeah I'm sure. Besides I'll have you guys and Suzie for it. That's all I need."
"Oh, I can't believe my baby is 17 in three weeks!"
"Yeah well believe it. And it's not like I'm youre first child to turn 17"
"Yes, but your my first and only daughter to turn 17. I just want it to be special for you."
"And that's why you're the best Mum in the world"
"Thank you Kat. I'll let you get back to bed and rest before heading to Sydney today. I'll see you in two weeks."
"Ok, bye Mum. See you in two weeks. Then we'll celebrate my 17th, does that sound reasonable?"
"Very much so, bye I love you"
"Love you too Mum. Bye"

I saw her hang up the phone so I ran and jumped back in bed expecting her to come back in. But when I didn't hear the door I looked and saw her sitting on the balcony.

So it was her birthday in three weeks? Why would she not tell us? My brothers and I are falling for her and Rydel think she's awesome, why wouldn't we want to stay and celebrate her birthday with her? I have to do something for her birthday to prove I'm the one that's worthy of her. But first I have to go to the bathroom

I walked out I saw her lying on the bed.
"Hey, what were you doing outside?" I couldn't let her know I had heard her conversation.
"My mum called and woke me up, I was just talking to her out there so I didn't wake anyone,"
"Oh yeah, what'd she have to say?,"
"Not much just checking up on me. She thought I'd be awake by now. She wanted to make sure everything was still ok with me going to Sydney and that I wasn't kidnapped." I saw her roll her eyes at that last statement.

"Hahaha, you have been kidnapped. I like hanging out with you so much, you're never going back home again," I grabbed her and started tickling her. She was screaming and laughing all in one.
"Shut up!" Someone screamed from one of the other bedrooms.
"Sorry" we yelled back we looked back at each other and just giggled quietly until we were sore.