Plane Drama

This chapter is dedicated to xXForever_LoveXx You have impressed me with your extensive Smallville knowledge. I have never met anyone who can match my obsession for that show, so thank you.

The lights had just gone dim in the cabin and most people were trying to get to sleep. Except for Ross on my left and Riker on my right. They were both leaning on my shoulders fast asleep. I HAD to get the two lynches that sleep talk and snore. I couldn't move, I was too scared of waking them. So I just tried to sit there as still as possible, watching my movie on the headset.

About halfway through the movie Riker started stirring. I thought he'd gone back to sleep until he pulled my earphones out.
"What're you doing," I whisper shouted.
"How long have I been out?" He asked me.
"I don't know. About 2 hours. And you've been on my shoulder for about an hour and a half."
"I'm sorry. Are you tired. Do you wanna lay on my shoulder and sleep for a while?"
"I don't wanna move and wake Ross up. He's so cute," I said turning slightly to look at Ross.

Riker pulled the seat rest up and scooted closer to me.
"Now you don't have to move much and you can cuddle up closer so it's more comfortable."
I was so tired that that sounded like a really good idea. So I moved slowly and put my head on his shoulder. I didn't get any closer so that he didn't get the wrong idea, just leaning on his shoulder. Not long after that I passed out.

Ross' P.O.V.
*1 hour later*

I woke up still leaning on Kat's shoulder. I didn't know whether she'd be asleep or not. I lifted my head and saw her and Riker cuddled up together. What The Fuck?! Why is she doing that?! She knows he likes her. She knows how I feel about my brothers getting too close to her. And she's gotten all close and personal with my oldest brother?! I can't sit still. I have to go to the bathroom.

When I got back to the seat they were still asleep. I heavily flopped down into my seat. Kat jumped when I moved the seat.
"What? What's happening?" she asked looking around her.
"Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?" I asked fake sweetly.
"Yeah. I was having a good dream too."
Oh yeah I bet you were. ABOUT MY BROTHER!!
"It was about you and me. We were about 30, and man, you were still smokin'. We had like, 5 kids and another one on the way. It felt so real. I loved it, I didn't want to wake up." She looked so happy telling me that story. The love in her eyes was real, no faking it.

"That sounds amazing. Do you think that's ever gonna happen?" I asked her.
"I mean, we've been 'together' for like, 5 hours. I think that's a little too ambitious." she giggled. Dam, I love her giggle.
"Well I'd like to think there'd be some relationship goals for us."
"How about we just aim to be able to keep a long distance relationship after I come back."
"I totally forgot about that." I hadn't thought that far into the future.
"Let's just forget about that. And focus on the time we actually get to spend together right now?"
"Ok."

I was still upset about what happened with Riker.
"Hey why were you asleep and snuggled up with Riker?" I asked her.
"I wasn't snuggled up with him."
"From what I saw you were."
"I guess having that dream and leaning on his shoulder made me subconsciously think it was you, and wanted to get closer. Trust me. I will never want anything to happen between me and Riker. Or rocky or Ryland. Or any other guy, because I only have feelings for you."
I had to kiss her. She was surprised at first but kissed back until we ran out of breath. I was still a little tired and I could tell she was too. So we decided to go to sleep again this time cuddling each other.