Forgive and Forget

"Oh my gosh! Ben! What're you doing here?!" I screamed as I jumped out of bed and leaped towards my brother. I wrapped my arms around him and held on tight.
"Ross organised and payed for my flight here."
I let go of Ben a little to look at Ross.
"Really. You did this?"
"Yeah. I mean, I could tell you were a little homesick but you didn't want to leave us either. So I thought bringing your brother down for a few days might help," he had his hand on the back of his neck rubbing it nervously. It was so cute.
"You brought my brother here? For me?" I asked letting go of Ben completely.
"Well.. uh.. I-I... Yeah." he said looking deep into my eyes.
"Thank you," I said returning his gaze.

"O-k. I think these two need to be alone," Rydel said rounding the boys out of the room.
"Why. What's happening?" Ben asked.
"I'll explain it to you. Just not in here." she said before grabbing him and pulling him out of the room.
I giggle at my brother. I kind of expected that from him. He IS my big brother after all.
"So....?" Ross asked, there was a slight awkwardness in the room.
"Ross, I can't thank you enough." I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He hesitated for a second, before putting his arms around my waist and holding me tight. I started feeling a little weird so I pulled away.
"Thank you for doing this for me, but it doesn't mean that you and I are together." I told him.
"That's ok. I understand. But at least you forgive me and we're friends again," that sounded kinda like a question kinda like a statement.

"Who says I forgive you?" I asked him cheekily.
"You don't?" Genuine concern rang in his voice.
"I do Ross. But only because this was such a kind and thoughtful thing you did for me."
"YES!" He thrust his fist into the air.
"Haha. Calm down mate."
"I love your accent," he sweetly told me.
"What accent? This is my country. You're the one with the accent," I stuck my tongue at him.
He threw his arm around me and noogied me.
"Aaahhh, Ross. You're making my bed head worse!"
He let go and almost fell to he floor laughing.
"Meanie," I walked to the my suitcase to grab my hairbrush. He just grinned at me like an idiot. What am I gonna do with that boy?