Disneyland

It was 7am and I was ready to head off to Disneyland for the day with my amazing boyfriend. I decided to wear the tutu I got from Rydel, with tights underneath, as well as the tiara to match. I paired them with a plain black t-shirt and a pair of Rydel's purple high tops. I think it's safe to say I was dressed for the occasion. Ross walked in once I'd finished getting dressed and stopped in his tracks.
"Whoa. You. Look. Gorgeous."
"Really? You think," I said checking out my outfit.
"Are you kidding? You always look good, but this" he gestured to what I was wearing. "Looks incredible on you,"
"Thank you. You always know what to say," I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips.
"So are you ready to get going? It's going to take about an hour to get there"
"Yep. Let's go." I hooked my arm into his and we walked out of the room.

*1 hour later*

We walked through the front gates after Stormie had dropped is off. Ross was wearing a beanie covering his hair and sunglasses so that no one would recognise him. I was so excited I didn't what to do first. I think Ross could tell.
"Why don't we go on a ride first?"
"Ok. Which one?"
"Um..? How about.... Space Mountain?"
"Let's go," I started running the the direction of Tomorrowland
"How do you know where to go?" He asked as we speed walked towards the ride.
"I'm a little obsessed with this place. I have that Kinect game where you get to walk around the park and I learnt the layout of the park from playing that."
"You're so cute." he said as we approached the ride. He had gotten us the fast pass tickets so we were able to skip most of the line. They ride operators made Ross take his beanie and glasses off, but luckily no one could see his face while we were on the ride. We both pulled silly faces for the picture.

He had promised me that any of the photos I wanted all day, he would buy for me. He's so sweet. It WAS a funny photo so he bought it for me. After that we went on heaps more rides like The Matterhorn, The Indiana Jones ride, The Haunted Mansion, The Pirates of the Caribbean, they were the best ones. We walked around for a while looking through the stores as well. He bought me a little Nala plushie and he got Simba to match.

He insisted we get a romantic photo of the two of us in front of the castle and Snow White's wishing well. The day was going perfect. You couldn't plan such a perfect day. We were sitting down at the tables in New Orleans Square when Ross and around the table and took a selfie of us. A second later my phone buzzed. It was a notification on Twitter. It was the picture Ross had just taken with the caption 'My amazing girlfriend and I celebrating her birthday!! #amazing #birthday'.
I looked at him and gave him a big passionate kiss. He licked my lips asking for an entrance, and agreed and opened my mouth. His tongue attacked mine and we started a war in our mouths until I gave up and let him roam around my mouth. I felt things were getting a little too heated when my hand brushed past his crotch and I felt HIM poking out. I couldn't hold in my giggle and pulled away. He looked down and realised what I was laughing at and joined in.

"Sorry. You have that effect on me," he said so innocently.
"It's ok. I'd have the same problem if I were a guy and I was kissing me." I stuck my tongue at him.
"Oh, really now?" He started tickling my sides making me squirm and laugh.
"Stop. People are watching." He still didn't stop. He kept on tickling me.
"I won't stop 'til you say that I'm sexier."
"Ok. Ok. Fine. You win." He stopped so I could talk.
"I'm sexier," I said and he started tickling me again.
"Say it, say Ross is a sexy beast."
"Ross is a sexy beast!" I yelled and he stopped. We both broke down laughing until we decided to go on some more rides.

It was just dark out and we had just hopped off the Jungle Cruise ride. It was so funny, all the bad jokes they have to tell. I could tell Ross didn't find them as funny as I did but he still laughed with me. I wanted to go back on the Haunted Mansion ride because out of all the ones I'd been on, it was my favourite. I loved spooky things but horror movies made me freak out, go figure. It was also a good excuse to cuddle up to Ross in the dark and just enjoy being with him.

When we got off, the 'Fantasmic' show wasn't too far off so we went to find a seat for that. The show was amazing, at the end there was a fire-breathing Maleficent dragon. It was so cool. Everyone was piling out of the area so we just waited. The fireworks display was on soon as well. So I'm pretty sure that's where they're all heading. I was worried about getting a good spot to see the fireworks when Ross picked me up bridal style and started walking out towards Main St USA.
"What're you doing?"
"You're worried about a good view of the fireworks so, if I need to I'll carry you the whole time to see it better." I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"My hero," I kissed him softly then let him continue walking. He stopped about halfway down Main St and put me down saying, "I'll pick you back up when the show starts." He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me because I was a little cold.

All of a sudden everyone went quiet and the castle lit up. Before I knew what was happening I was up in Ross arms again. The show was, spectac-u-lac-u-lar 😉. There was music and fireworks and lights, it was magic.

When the fireworks had finished and the crowd started to disband, Ross looked down at me and said, "I can't imagine a better time to tell you this," he put me down, still wrapped in his arms. "I love you Jessica Katrina."
And that was the best end to the best birthday I'd ever had.