Extra Chapter - Alex's POV : yOU'RE WHAT?!

A/N:

Hey guys c= I'm so sorry I didn't post this sooner. UGH SO BUSY ;-; I HATE BEING BUSY .-.

FILL IN THE SENTENCE : "I wish that ___ would have happened."

I got lots of requests to have Alex's POV of Troy's birth, and so, here we are. c= It's a little blooper-extra-chapter-thingy majig.

Kay, now, onto Alex's POV and let's see what happens. Let's see how long it'll be too. xD I don't have much ideas for this - except the very beginning. But who knows? I'll go along and get 23904723489234 ideas. c= Kay. I'll let you read now.

No...seriously. Go read.

Okay, bye. c:0

NOTE: (sorry I promise you can read after this) THIS IS GOING TO BE THE ABSOLUTE LAST CHAPTER OF THE NEXT LEVEL UNTIL THE KID'S BOOK IS POSTED. I WILL NOTIFY YOU ALL BY UPDATING THE NEXT LEVEL ONCE MORE AFTER I DO THE WHOLE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. I AM VERY SORRY AND HOPEFULLY I CAN KEEP IT GOING FOR A WHILE SO NO ONE WILL BE IN A COMA OF SADNESS. I love you all, so, yes. c: <3

Please check out other books if you want to read more from moi, I'd love your feedback on my other books. :) Thank you so much for so many reads! <3

kAY GO READ NOW. c=

Alex's POV

I kissed Joce just before I fell asleep. I began to dream a few minutes later. It was really weird to say none the less. But what was really weird that what felt like...days? Later, it seemed way too real.

I was asleep in bed, and Joce was shaking me. She was poking me, shaking me, calling my name...everything. But I wasn't waking up. I was too tired.

"ALEX!" She screamed again, shaking me this time. I was still sound asleep.

I suddenly felt water on my face and moaned. I rubbed my face so my face was a bit drier and wrapped my arms around her. "Mm.. what time is it?"

"It's time, Alex." I heard. Only, it didn't seem like dream...

"Mm, that's nice, babe." I replied. But then my head clicked. Wait, time...it's time...the way..she...

I jumped awake and screamed, "WAIT WHAT?!"

I jumped out of bed, turned on the lamp and put my hands on the bed as I squinted from the bright light. Dang that light is bright. I might be going blind. She nodded and said calmly, "It's. Time."

"Time for th..." She nodded. My eyes widened and I ran frantically around, grabbing a pair of pants, leaping into them. She grabbed the bag, I got the other stuff and tried to slide a shirt on, but Joce laughed at me.

"Babe...it's backwards." She chuckled.

"Huh?" I questioned before I looked down and pursed my lips. "Oh, sh...oot. Yeah." I caught myself before Joce killed me for swearing. I took the shirt off quickly and turned it around, putting it back on shortly afterwards. Dang, why am I so nervous? I mean...look at her. Getting up. Calmly. And here I am. Wha...?

Oh yeah. She's getting up.

I rushed to her and helped her get up and helped her with the bag. I took it and started out the door with it before Joce stopped. She stopped...and...walked to the bathroom?

Suddenly I heard her scrubbing her teeth.

Alright, you're having a child, probably in pain, need to get to the hospital as soon as possible....and you stop for bad breath. Okay, makes sense, dear.