| Chapter Twenty-Seven : Things & Berenity Wedding |

Three months later and boy, was I fat. I couldn't stop eating, and I never seemed to stop sleeping. I tried to get up and do stuff, but nope, just nope. Serenity and Bryan were getting married in three days and I had to find a dress that worked...since...Trin and I were her maids of honor. Aw cookies and cream...

Ooh that sounds good.

I heaved myself up and walked to the freezer and grabbed myself some cookies and cream ice cream. I grabbed a spoon and smiled happily to myself as I waddled over to the couch and plopped down. Derek and Alex were out finding suits for the wedding, Bryan had asked Alex to be the best man since Bryan and Alex used to know each other in high school so they're closer than Derek is with them. Derek was on their football team, and he was a jockey, but he wasn't as bad as Alex was. Alex made it a point to know everyone in the school, but Derek didn't really care, and Bryan...well he was a quiet shy guy.

My phone buzzed in my pants pocket and I leaped about a foot in the air, panting as I held my chest with one hand and the ice cream in the other. Good gosh how why who?

"Hello?" I answered - I didn't even check to see who was calling. I don't remember seeing a name. Oops, I should have probably. Oh well.

"Hey girly. Wanna go find some dresses since the misses found hers?" Trinity's voice peeped happily.

"Uhmm... I guess, but..." I started, but of course, she cut me off quickly.

"No buts. Butts are for sitting on. Let's go around 4:30, kay? It should give you enough time to take a nap." I could hear the sarcasm in her voice at the end, to which I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Alright." I replied, huffing.

I heard her delight as she replied, "Alright you lazy bum, see you at 4:30."

-~❤~-

After we had picked our dresses - to which I had to squeeze into, all the maternity dresses were too big, we got back to Trin and Derek's house. They had a pretty good sized house if I had to say. Alex and I decided we didn't want anything big, especially since he'd be going back to football, and he had to meet for practices during the summer. And even though Derek was going back, too, Trinity talked him into a big house. Of course.

I walked in and waddled to the kitchen, suddenly extremely hungry. I looked around and started stuffing my face with some pickles.

"Just what do you think you're doing?!" Trinity screeched, scaring me half to death. I almost choked on my pickle and dropped the jar, but I, in quite the swift move if I do say so myself, put it up on the counter and coughed to my death.

"Ugh, really?!" Trinity sighed, smacking my back. I stopped coughing and swallowed, nodding and panting.

"Th-thanks. Geez! Do you want to kill my child, or?" I questioned.

She simply rolled her eyes and put the lid on the pickle jar and put it back in the fridge. She crossed her arms and stared me down. "Is there a reason you're eating my food? You eat 24/7!"

"But...I'm hungry...!" I pouted, looking at her and sighing. She just didn't understand.

"You're ALWAYS hungry!" She exclaimed, pushing me farther.

"Look, Trinity. Once you're pregnant you'll understand. Now let me have SOMETHING!" I replied, narrowing my eyes. She sighed and flung the frige open, grabbing an apple and tossing it at me.

Eh, better than nothing, I thought.

I grabbed it and started eating quickly, as if I was going to starve or something. Which I felt like I was. So, point valid. I don't even know why she's so angry right now...! Usually she'd be doing weird things to my stomach...or feeling it...or...yeah, you get the point.