Extra Chapter - Trinity's POV : Stay With Me...

Author's Note :: This chapter, extras chapter, was written by @toxicspirit It will also be found at some point and time in her book, Queen of Hearts since it's Trinity's own book. So, I suggest you check it out. c=
If you were wondering, yes, I added Derek's POV at the very bottom. My writing. xD So, sorry if it's extremely lengthy. It wouldn't normally be.
WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIRST 2000 WORDS OF TEARS SHED SO YUP, DON'T BLAME ME. c:0

------

I bit my lip and watched the wide screen TV in front of me, an excited sparkle in my eyes, a smile on my lips, and a schoolgirl giggle erupting in my throat as Damon and Elena kissed in the rain. Derek chuckled and rubbed my arm as I cuddled into his chest more.

“We should name our baby Delena.” I sighed dreamily. Derek shifted beneath me.

What? Delena is frickin’ end game.

“Um…how about no?” Derek came back.

Well, dang…daddy’s picking up the sass from momma.

…I’m so proud.

“Fine…” I grumbled teasingly, turning my head and stretching my neck up enough to kiss his jaw. He smiled and pressed his lips to my forehead before we averted our attention back to the show.

You know your husband loves you when he willingly watches your favorite shows with you. All 8 of them. (In no significant order…Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, The Fosters, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Reign, The Originals, and of course, The Vampire Diaries. Duh.)

After a while of watching the show on Hulu, I became a bit…restless. I kept shifting my weight and moving around. I could tell Derek was a bit annoyed by it, but he didn’t say anything, like the good, smart husband he is. Ever since I became pregnant, I’ve been a bit of a royal brat. Like, more than usual.

I finally got comfortable and sighed in content, curling up a bit and hugging him close. He kept his arm draped around my shoulder.

It was a perfect moment. We have these moments a lot; ones where, in a few years, you’ll remember, look back at it, and smile because you know you’ve found the perfect one for you. And then you’ll laugh quietly to yourself about any doubts you may have had, because you’ll realize that it was him. It always was and always will be him.

Now…you can imagine the split second of disappointment I had when that moment was ruined…but the disappointment was followed by a much greater feeling.

I gasped and jolted upward and away from my partner's loving embrace, my hands flying to my stomach immediately. The pain I felt was…excruciating. It was like someone was stabbing my stomach with a freshly sharpened knife.

“Trin? Babe? Babe, what’s wrong?” Derek asked, removing himself from his slouched position and sitting upright next to me just a second later, his hand soothingly coming to the small of my back to rub light, gentle circles. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion and worry, a frown tugging at his full lips.

“I-I…I don’t know…it’s just…it’s just a cramp…I’m f…” I trailed off as I felt warmth pool between my legs. As I looked down, my heart racing with fear, I whimpered when I saw my white jeans stained with deep crimson. “D-Derek…”

He followed my gaze and jumped into action not a quarter of a second later. I didn’t even have time to fully comprehend what was happening as he pulled me back into his arms and quickly carried me bridal style out the front door and into his car, leaving mine alone in the driveway after he sped off.

“Trin, baby, relax. Take nice, deep breaths. It’s okay, princess…you’re gonna be okay…” Derek cooed as he drove, keeping his eyes on the road as he went twenty miles per hour over the speed limit.