| Chapter Nineteen : Christmas Day & Other Things |

"WAAAKE UP! GET YOUR LAZY ARSE UP WOMAN! SERIOUSLY! COME. ON." Trinity's voice screamed in my ear as she shoved me around. I groaned and rolled over, only to find myself plopping onto the floor. I jumped up and panted hard.

"What. The. Flip?!" I squeaked, tired from all the gift wrapping I did last minute last night. I was totally not up until like, 3:30 am. No way.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS GIRL. CHRISTMAS. GET DRESSED. IM GONNA WAKE ALEX AND DEREK, THEN BRYAN'S GONNA COME OVER!" Trinity screamed with glee. I couldn't believe that someone who acted so mature could be so immature at the same time.

She was legit a thirty year old, with a three year old mental stage, trapped in a twenty and a half year old body. I shook my head and groaned, laying back down on the floor only to find it cold and unpleasant. I sighed and stood up, walking to my door and closing it with my left hand. I blinked and stared at my finger. There wasn't a ring.

Was that a dream?! I thought to myself, almost panicking.

I pursed my lips and sighed as I walked to my dresser, grabbing a red long sleeved shirt and a plain green t-shirt. I put the long-sleeved shirt on before the t-shirt, making it look like it was meant that way. I love these kind of shirts, but it's so hard to actually find a legit one. I combed my hair by the mirror in my room and then threw it back into a bun-like structure as I put on a bit of makeup; mostly just eyeliner and mascara. I walked out of my room and towards the bathroom to do my business, but something caught my eye on the way I was walking out.

Was it the ring?! That felt way too real to be a dream. Please be the ring, please! I thought as I backtracked to my room again. I looked around before I noticed something sparkle. I pursed my lips and stared closer. It was just a pin. Ugh.

I walked out of my room again and towards the bathroom, only to hear Trinity screaming at the top of her lungs. "CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE, TIME FOR TOYS AND TIME FOR CHEER, BA DA DA DUM DA DOOO!"

I shook my head and laughed to myself as I walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and did my business. Ten minutes later I walked out and into the living room. Trinity grinned as she skipped towards me with a Santa hat on. She giggled as she made the end of it jingle from the bell.

"I'm gonna go see if the boys are up yet. Wanna come?" She asked, full of glee.

I shook my head and answered her, "Nah, I'll stay here with Seren."

"Oki doki!" She squeaked as she skipped towards the door, jingling all the way.

Wait a minute...

No pun intended...

I plopped on the couch and turned on the large flat-screen TV and flipped through channels, waiting for Serenity to come out of her room. She couldn't be asleep still, it's not possible with Trinity. Even though she loves her sleep, when something exciting happens, you can be sure to see her bright and early bouncing around. I continued flipping through the channels before I came across Home Alone 2. I smiled to myself and leaned into the couch. Ah, this is the life.

"Hey, you seen my Cheetos?!" Serenity called out. I face palmed.

"Serenity, it's not even 11 yet!" I answered.

"So? They have cheese on them - therefore they're healthy." She nodded as she got closer to me. I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine, fine, I'll go find some yogurt. Sheesh, mother." She shook her head and walked towards the medium size fridge and looked for something to eat. I smirked as I slid a candy bar from my pocket and quickly plopped it in my mouth. Heh heh shhh.